Where to find your PV?

christov11

I cant take a picture of the bottom of the lake but if I could there would be several in the pic lol. Only one of my wifes Spinner 2s is there but there is a Provari, a VTR and several mechanicals down there people I know have dropped from their boats. I have dropped mine in the toilet before too. Last year at the beach I dropped mine on my lanyard without realizing it (drunk obv) and found it in the surf about 20 minutes later and only about an inch of my lanyard was swaying in the surf. I am pretty sure that was the only battery I have had die on me and it was several months later. Amazing how tough these things are lol.

Oh I was going to the head one night and had my PV in my hand and when adjusting to not "miss the bowl" and get in (further) trouble with the Mrs. I pissed all over (and into) my tanks mouthpiece.

Spares of Spares FTW!

Holy Snickle fritz! (in lack of a better expression)

you just made my night hahaha I voop often and I swear every time the thought crosses my mind. "what if I drop it in?"

• 4 weeks later...

I should have taken a picture of the bathtub when my nautilous and purple spinner 2 was sitting at the bottom of it! I grabbed it up immediately but eventually never did work again, after rice and all the other stuff you're supposed to do to save it! Oh well, I liked that purple one!

I know when I set mine down and forget where, I start seriously panicking! I have some short term memory loss due to blood issues and sometimes forget. I've never forgotten and not found it though!

Dc