Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Best starter RBA for the price!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 IMEDICx90

IMEDICx90

Supplier

• e Cig Supplier
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

I have been looking at them recently... and i know Uma has said its not for newer users... but i cant help myself! anything i can replace or rebuild myself... i usually do it. SO! my question is what is the best RBA to start with... but i also dont want to jump into the 200 dollar RBA's either. I have been looking at the ATA T Plus Genesis RBA nad the Vision Eternity RBA. Both are comparable in price and both have good reviews as far as i can see... i just dont want to make a hasty decision and buy a piece of junk. so if anyone has a link to something or a thread that addresses this or just an opinion i would greatly appreciate it!

thanks guys!

God Bless,

Medic

#2 Uma

Uma

Off- grid Solar baby

• VIP Member
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

Ohhhh fun!!!  I can't wait til Canadian Exotic and the others see this thread!  We caught a live one Martha!!!  :D 

All kidding aside, good for you, and welcome to the club.  :) 

There are so many new affordable ones coming out weekly, it's hard to keep up.  Fortunately, they are affordable enough to try another if one size/style/setup doesn't quite suit you.  

The two you've chosen to start with, should be just fine.  Good choices!

Another one to consider is the Richman RBA, ...it's huge and heavy, but pretty and as far as I know it is easy to set up.  I have one, but haven't set it up yet... because it's so huge, and heavy ... lol. 

But, I'm used to the smaller ones, like my mini Did and stuff.  The Richman is the size of my Roller, except heavier, lots of room for knuckles to work in.  I'm sure there's a video on youtube by now, and I would suggest watching a few to see if it's for you or not. 

Oh cool, here's one: 

I'll let CE tell ya about the RSST  :) 

And the others about the others. 

#3 IMEDICx90

IMEDICx90

Supplier

• e Cig Supplier
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

You wanna sell your richman? ;) lol. I have heard a lot about the genny's and I kinda figured that might be a good starting point and then I found the vision and I just got confused lol.

#4 Uma

Uma

Off- grid Solar baby

• VIP Member
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:06 AM

The ones you chose are great!  I tossed in the Richman, because it's a lot like the AGA-T-+ but better. Lots of improvements actually.  Oh, and because it's a 22mm size, meaning it looks like it was built with your avg mod in mind.. making it look like a Hybrid.  Mine cost 30 bucks, shipped from Hawaii.  Fast shipping too, only took a few days. 

Here's the RichmanVapors site. 

I'm sure he'll be back in stock soon.  Be sure to click on the "Notify me when back in stock" link, that's under the price info. 

Even though it's heavy, it looks sweet on my Mods.  :)   I'll get used to the weight, I know I will.  If I don't get along with it though, I'll for sure keep you in mind. 

#5 Uma

Uma

Off- grid Solar baby

• VIP Member
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:20 AM

Gee thanks!  I just placed an order for 4 pyrex tanks for it lol.  Now I will need a Robotic arm to lift it lol.  But, I'm looking forward to using MadMurdocks special mix in a glass tank.  (citrus, plus bright green).  (vaporwatch)

#6 IMEDICx90

IMEDICx90

Supplier

• e Cig Supplier
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

What did I do? Lol

#7 Rixter

Rixter

Mutant Ninja Vaper & Closet Hip Hop Aficionado

• VIP Member
  • 1,221 posts
  • Interests:Vaping (everything else is work or sleep).

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

I recommend the AGA-T+...never had a single problem setting it up or using it.

Edited by Rixter, 08 July 2013 - 06:33 PM.

#8 IMEDICx90

IMEDICx90

Supplier

• e Cig Supplier
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

I might just buy one this week then. :)

#9 Uma

Uma

Off- grid Solar baby

• VIP Member
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

I agree, can't go wrong with the AGA-T-+ ... and there are lots of helpers to help you with their quirks or with the learning curves.

What did you do?  You made me go back to their site for a price check and I ended up noticing they had pyrex tanks in... 

I'm gonna have hubby drill the wickhole out in mine, it is too small.

#10 Rixter

Rixter

Mutant Ninja Vaper & Closet Hip Hop Aficionado

• VIP Member
  • 1,221 posts
  • Interests:Vaping (everything else is work or sleep).

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

I wish they made the AGA-T in different styles but with the same guts. I'd buy one for every mech mod I own. :yes

• Uma likes this