Your cart is empty!
View Cart Checkout
Cart subtotal: $0.00
Welcome to Vapor Talk E Cig Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Looking For E-Juice/liquid In Winston Salem Nc Or High Point

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

dhamby

dhamby

• VT Member
  • 1 posts
Hey. guys im new to all this like alot of people . i didnt do alot of exp. before i bought an e.cig so i ended up buying from a local cigg. store and ended up with a smoke 51 trio. its working ok but the tips or carts what ever yall call them really suck they dont last very long inflavor and dry out quick . ive figured out how to get the thing apart to use the e-juice but i cant seem to find the stuff anywhere locally . i dont wanna order it online i really want to buy it locally so i can smell the diff kinds . im also thinking about getting another brand of e.cig i seem to keep reading the one i have is junk .. but i dunno seems ok ive cut way down on what you guys call analog,s .. my only complaint about this brand is the taste of there tips so i figured i could take some used dry tips and fill them with somthing good if i could find the stuff somwhere near my area of winston salem or possible high point area .. also would you guys recomend a joye 510 over what i currently have . also looked at a bloog .. but really wanna keep what i have for alittle bit . i spent 29 dollars on it plus 9 bucks for a usb charger and another 7 dollars for 18mil-menthol carts . so im in it about 50 buckas already and fill i need to get my moneys worth out of this one before moveing on .

Brian

Brian

The Veteran Vaper

• e Cig Supplier
  • 5,283 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, computers, family
Looks like madvapes is about 1.5 hours from you, just north of Charlotte. If I run across anything else, I'll post back.

http://www.madvapes....ut-Us_ep_7.html

djohnson

djohnson

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:racing and vaping
was searching for stores near me where i could buy "e-juice" tired of ordering online from random places far away. glad to know there is a store close to me. about an hour. are there any more stores around the winston salem. lexington north carolina area?

mega

mega

Lord Vaper

• VIP Member
  • 777 posts
  • Interests:cars, vaping, sci-fi, building mods
you can order and pick up from http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/ there in charlotte area.

djohnson

djohnson

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 18 posts
thanks man! i deffinatly appreciate the info. funny how some one from another state can find stuff where i live and i cant lol.
any other info would be appreciated as well

mega

mega

Lord Vaper

• VIP Member
  • 777 posts
  • Interests:cars, vaping, sci-fi, building mods
i order from my freedom a few times, decent liquid.

heres a little directory if it helps.
http://www.e-cigarettedirectory.com/

sasetrase

sasetrase

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Self Improvement, Dubstep, PUA, Education, Firearms
Lucky to have two quality suppliers so close...I have nothing near me really. Besides Sweet-vapes, and they don't really have a store front. Wish I had madvapes and freedomsmokes right there. Durn it.

MadKat

MadKat

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 181 posts
there's a tobacco shop on Farmington rd in Greensboro NC that sells e-juice. It's expensive but they have it. I'd get some from there if I run out and get stuck without.

MadKat

MadKat

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 181 posts
oops...just noticed how long ago this op posted his question...I wonder if he'll be back to see that there's a shop in Greensboro?

http://maps.google.c...238157375719872

Edited by MadKat, 22 February 2012 - 10:33 AM.

djohnson

djohnson

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 18 posts
dang he posted in april 2011..... well at least i know now. thanks you guys! and apparently its the exit right before randelman road i go to trips customs alot

Edited by djohnson, 24 February 2012 - 06:28 AM.