Battery Help

Hi everyone I am having issues with 3.7v batteries can someone help ?

I do not like the UF 18650 3000mAh, for some reason they are not working for me.

Three batteries in a month is not good.

So the question I have is I need a 3.7v battery for my mod and a battery that last all day.

Does anyone know where I can buy good batteries or different options for my mod ?

Right now I have 3 batteries that don't work so I cant vape. So what can I do until my new batteries come in ? Can I go to a store and buy a 3.7v that I can use for now ?

Edited by Prouddad

Hi everyone I am having issues with 3.7v batteries can someone help ?

I do not like the UF 18650 3000mAh, for some reason they are not working for me.

Three batteries in a month is not good.

So the question I have is I need a 3.7v battery for my mod and a battery that last all day.

Does anyone know where I can buy good batteries or different options for my mod ?

Right now I have 3 batteries that don't work so I cant vape. So what can I do until my new batteries come in ? Can I go to a store and buy a 3.7v that I can use for now ?

Believe it or not if you are using devices with removable batteries, your local batteries plus store can order really good stuff. I was talking to a vendor about that today.

Mr. G

Make sure you are getting PROTECTED batteries for your device. Although your local battery store can order just about anything, I can tell you from experience that Batteries Plus here in Austin doesn't keep protected batteries in stock. Since I don't know what you are using, I can't really give a solid recommendation for what to use, as batteries are different sizes. For 3.7v, I have used 123a, 14500 and 18350 protected batteries for some time without issues. Do you have more than one charger? Since it seems you are having issues over and over with batteries, maybe it is a faulty charger. You also want to be sure that you are using the correct charger.

Remember, you are using batteries in a device that you shove into your face, safety first!