Greenhouseone

taylorj

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to the vaping thing, and was wondering if anyone here had ordered anything from greenhouseone.com, if they were happy with the customer sevice/products and what kind of shipping time I should expect from them (I believe china to oklahoma)? it says it ships same day before 5pm but thats a loooong way. I had started to order something from another place in china once and they shipping was ridiculous if I wanted to get it in under a month, with the 15 dollar flat rate shipping, and no estimated time frame I'm a little anxious.

Welcome to Vapor Talk taylor. There are plenty of suppliers here in the US. You could order from a US supplier and have your order in a couple of days. Shipping is usually around $5 and some have free shipping. Customer service here in the USA is always better from my experience.. Take a look at the suppliers here on the forum. Vapor Talk also has a store with a great reputation. Good luck.

What are you thinking about ordering?

Hi there taylorj Welcome to Vapor Talk.

There should be no need to order from China, there are way too many local shops right here in the US. The Forum has a Suppliers Area I suggest ordering from one of these suppliers. The Vapor Talk Store will ship your items within 24 hours or its FREE. Well I put them to the test, and i did not get my stuff free. Better luck next time. :thumbsup:

Welcome to VT from Boston. Me myself do not like ordering anything out of the country, there is always a problem. Like above there are so many vendors in the USA why go anywhere else. Even if they where giving something away I still would not order from out of the country. Just had bad experience on E BAY !

I don't know, it's a gamble but I can't imagin finding what I was looking at in the US even close to that price. I still think it might be worth trying at least once, I'd rather lose a little money now, to find out than not bother and waste a lot more over time. I'll probably still try it I was just hoing somene else had ordered there :)

I don't know, it's a gamble but I can't imagin finding what I was looking at in the US even close to that price. I still think it might be worth trying at least once, I'd rather lose a little money now, to find out than not bother and waste a lot more over time. I'll probably still try it I was just hoing somene else had ordered there :)

Please do let us know how it works out. Good luck.