Digitalcigs Honeybeez First Impressions

Darrin

I have seen other reviews on this e-liquid and they all seem to have the same reaction :D

some people love it though.. but after such strong feelings on both sides, i had to at least try it... then sent it right out to someone who would appreciate it

I'm a little confused! I believe that this is the same juice that GrimmGreen really raved about in a review. I've been wanting to try this flavor for a while now. I almost ordered some a week ago. Sorta glad I didn't. I liked the honey nut breakfast food description when I saw the GrimmGreen review. Now its getting a lot of bad reviews. I guess some people like it though. Think I'll pass. :)

I'm a little confused! I believe that this is the same juice that GrimmGreen really raved about in a review. I've been wanting to try this flavor for a while now. I almost ordered some a week ago. Sorta glad I didn't. I liked the honey nut breakfast food description when I saw the GrimmGreen review. Now its getting a lot of bad reviews. I guess some people like it though. Think I'll pass. :)

GrimmGreen and TheVapeBabe (and others) LOVE this juice.. it is very subjective though...

but the thing that everyone has in common, is the fact that is does NOT smell very good in the room after vaping.

i think the reason that it is getting bad reviews is that more people are giving it a try :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines