How Do You Limit Your Self ?

rno420

im having a hard time figuring out how much im smoking and limiting my self to 1ml a day i got my 10ml bottle of 24mg 2 days ago and i only have 4ml left and my broke azz ( auto censor ? ) can only afford 1ml a day any one have any suggestions ?

can i cutt my liquid if so how and where do i get the stuff ?

and what is the cheapest juice i can get ?

Edited by rno420

Good question, that's actually quite a lot of juice your eating through. Usually it's best to listen to your body to be honest. It's bettery to purchase larger bottles as you get a discount. 30ml is only 20 bucks normally so your getting 10ml free. Most suppliers sell their juice for about the same price. If your using JC I notice most people go through it much faster than the chinese stuff, not sure why.

You can cut it with glycerin if you want (there are some youtube how to videos) but your going to cut the nic level.

I think Ruyandirect has some good juice prices. But not sure how their juice tastes as I've never tried it.

Good question, that's actually quite a lot of juice your eating through. Usually it's best to listen to your body to be honest. It's bettery to purchase larger bottles as you get a discount. 30ml is only 20 bucks normally so your getting 10ml free. Most suppliers sell their juice for about the same price. If your using JC I notice most people go through it much faster than the chinese stuff, not sure why.

You can cut it with glycerin if you want (there are some youtube how to videos) but your going to cut the nic level.

I think Ruyandirect has some good juice prices. But not sure how their juice tastes as I've never tried it.

im going through 3ml of Parked's 24mg a day i just puff nonstop cant seem to get enough my body dosent say stop

Hmmm that's weird can't say I ever get like that. Usually if I vape to much I'll start to get a headache, which is the sign for me to take a break. The same feeling you get when you've had a chain smoking session.

Either way I think maybe you should control it a bit if you can, that's a lot. You may also want to talk to parked and see if he will offer a discount for a larger purchase.

How many packs a day did you smoke?

Hmmm that's weird can't say I ever get like that. Usually if I vape to much I'll start to get a headache, which is the sign for me to take a break. The same feeling you get when you've had a chain smoking session.

Either way I think maybe you should control it a bit if you can, that's a lot. You may also want to talk to parked and see if he will offer a discount for a larger purchase.

How many packs a day did you smoke?

pack pack and a half ( due to money ) if i had alot of money i would ave smoked 2 or 3 packs a day

i ordered a 30ml cherry 30ml strawberry and 10ml redbull from Ruyandirect

Hmmm ... maybe I'm doing something wrong. So far (and we're talking a week here so bear with me) I smoke roughly one cartridge a day. Man that sounds weak! Not sure how many ml that is or anything. I tend to take a few good puffs (maybe 4 at the most) then put it down. I used to smoke a pack a day and thought I would go crazy with this, but it's really been much easier than I thought.

Hmmm ... maybe I'm doing something wrong. So far (and we're talking a week here so bear with me) I smoke roughly one cartridge a day. Man that sounds weak! Not sure how many ml that is or anything. I tend to take a few good puffs (maybe 4 at the most) then put it down. I used to smoke a pack a day and thought I would go crazy with this, but it's really been much easier than I thought.

One cart a day is VERY good. That's about oh I dunno 5-6 drops or so Maybe 8 tops. I myself use about 1ml a day at most. To be honest I don't really keep track. When you move over to liquid you tend to use quite a bit more

One cart a day is VERY good. That's about oh I dunno 5-6 drops or so Maybe 8 tops. I myself use about 1ml a day at most. To be honest I don't really keep track. When you move over to liquid you tend to use quite a bit more

Yeah, I may have jinxed myself after this post. I killed two batteries and two carts tonight. I was drinking, ok drinking is an understatement, so I vaped more. Oh, and I was also Mr. Instructional Video as well so that didn't help - "It's an amazing alternative to smoking. This is how it works. You can also just drip the juice on like so. Sure you can try it. Where's my beer? Hell no you can't borrow it!! Well screw you too! Yeah, the carts are easy to fill. No, I don't think there is a Snickers flavor. Can I have my pants back?"

Good times.

Never did get my pants back though. Made for an awkward drive home.

still cant limit my self i have gone through the 5 carts that came with my 510 , 6 of the little JC samplers and a 10ml of 24mg juice bottle since the 20th thats a little more then 5ml a day

Edited by rno420

If your using that much liquid you may want to look into a quite plan, 5ml is A LOT of liquid.

Why don't you try using 16mg and see how that works out? You never know you may be able to adjust to the lower nic see if you want work yourself down a little.

Whatever you do it's going to cost a lot to vape that much, and if your on a budget your going to hit a point where you just can't afford to purchase more and in that case it may be a good thing.

Have you had a look at Ruyan Direct? http://www.ruyandirect.com/ You can purchase 30ml of liquid for $10. (Plus shipping) May be worth looking into.

seeing as how they are desinged to vaporize a liquid not solid plant matter I wouldnt recomend it.

However there is a process to extract (in a way) the active ingredient into a liquid(ish) form. Google it, you may find what you're looking for ...

I do not condone, or recommend it in any way.

What dose 1ml equal as far as cigarettes? Is it like 1 pack a day or less? I seem to remember reading that a cart can be refilled 5 or 6 times. How do you know when the cart should not be refilled any more? It seems like I am putting 3 dropes in cart and that last for the equivalent of 1 cigarette dose that seem right or have I refilled the cart to many times and need to toss it out?

What dose 1ml equal as far as cigarettes? Is it like 1 pack a day or less? I seem to remember reading that a cart can be refilled 5 or 6 times. How do you know when the cart should not be refilled any more? It seems like I am putting 3 dropes in cart and that last for the equivalent of 1 cigarette dose that seem right or have I refilled the cart to many times and need to toss it out?

That sounds about right, especially because the bottom of the cart never seems to drain properly. As for the drops to cigarette ratio I couldn't tell you. Perhaps someone can make a project out of it?

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto to that! I was only smoking 5 sticks a day tops! (well almost a pack when I party) Now I'm vaping all the time! I had been smoking for about 15 years and cut my smoking down. For the last year or so I was only doing it because I enjoyed it, not the nicotine. I think that may be changing now.