Clove E Liquid

JayH503

I've been looking for a "just right" clove E liquid for about 5 months now. Some brands are too heavy/thick. Some are more like a perfume flavor. Some are just plain horrible. Today I decided to try mixing some different brands to see if I could come up with a combination that I like. Right now I have a mix that has a good taste/throat hit and its not so thick that it clogs up my cartomizers. I've been mixing mine in cartomizer condoms so I don't use up a lotta juice if the mix is off. Then I just bottom fill the cartomizer with the mixture. Here's what I like right now. (So far)

20 drops of Tastyvapor Kretek (thick clove juice)

2 drops of Vaportalk Clever Clove (lite clove taste)

1 drop of Vaportalk Mentha (mint flavor)

(All are 24mg)

It has a great clove flavor but its lite with a little mint for a cool exhale! :)

Edited by JayH503

If anyone knows of a really great clove liquid, I'd love some recommendations! I've tried a lot of clove, Dajarum and Kretek juices from places I've ran across, but so far my best pick is Tasty Vapor's Kretek. Puff on youtube and facebook hooked me up with that place. :) Always lookin to try new brands though!

• 2 weeks later...

well, lol, it was actually this thread and some recent talk with people about the old clove smokes from the 80s that prompted me to purchase a bottle of clove juice from the place i got my eGo....

so, if you wanna know, liberty flights (ordered from them because i could not beat the price of that eGo there) has a "clove black" and i guess i never smoked a "black" clove cigarette because that was nothing like the cloves i remember back in the day! it was harsh, not sweet at all, and if that what someone is looking for then i guess it would be perfect for them, which of course caused a kunundrum, here i was with a bottle of this stuff, and ya know waste not want not.... so i did what anyone would do, mixed it with some sweet tobacco flavor and its actually very nice, i think it was the sweetness of the good ole clove smokes that i missed, so the mix at least brought me the sweetness the juice was lacking.

well, lol, it was actually this thread and some recent talk with people about the old clove smokes from the 80s that prompted me to purchase a bottle of clove juice from the place i got my eGo....

so, if you wanna know, liberty flights (ordered from them because i could not beat the price of that eGo there) has a "clove black" and i guess i never smoked a "black" clove cigarette because that was nothing like the cloves i remember back in the day! it was harsh, not sweet at all, and if that what someone is looking for then i guess it would be perfect for them, which of course caused a kunundrum, here i was with a bottle of this stuff, and ya know waste not want not.... so i did what anyone would do, mixed it with some sweet tobacco flavor and its actually very nice, i think it was the sweetness of the good ole clove smokes that i missed, so the mix at least brought me the sweetness the juice was lacking.

Glad it worked out for you! Experimenting with flavors pays off sometimes, luckily! :)

That is exactly how I got the flavor that I have vaped for 7 mos. I liked the cappuccino from V4L, but then got some cappuccino from Gourmet Vapor, which I liked but it was just MUCH too strong. So I played around a little and arrived at using 15 ml of the V4L with 30 drops of the Gourmet Vapor....they are both 18mg. The V4L is 100% PG, the GV is an 80/20 PG/VG split. I have also done this with several flavors my husband vapes. The stronger flavor kicks up the weaker one just enough and you can arrive at all kinds of just right mixtures.

interesting enough i discovered that if i mistakenly top off my carto with the wrong flavor it adds an interesting oopps that ends up being rather pleasant, i think i get to a point with the flavors that they start to become almost boring until i mistakenly toss in something for a kick, such as when i accidentally added a tobacco flavor to my mint... all in all i cant honestly tell you what flavors are now in either of my cartos, only that they both taste vastly different and im ejoying changing them out when i get to feeling as if im lacking something in the vape

I think I have finally gotten tired of only vaping the capp. I rotate 70 cartos because I go through easily 7-8 a day, so since they are all filled with cappuccino, now when I get them partially used up I have been adding pumpkin spice to them, and it tastes really great mixed with the cappuccino.

I guess a lot of people are mixing flavors, to avoid flavor boredom. :) I started off just adding different brands of the same flavor, to make my clove liquids stretch till my next order was placed. Mixing different flavors spices things up too! :) Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino sounds really good to me! Mint Tobacco is sorta like my VT Dulcis/VT Mentha or VT Tobacco/VT Mentha mix. Mixing helps, and it gives me something to do! LOL :)

I guess a lot of people are mixing flavors, to avoid flavor boredom. :) I started off just adding different brands of the same flavor, to make my clove liquids stretch till my next order was placed. Mixing different flavors spices things up too! :) Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino sounds really good to me! Mint Tobacco is sorta like my VT Dulcis/VT Mentha or VT Tobacco/VT Mentha mix. Mixing helps, and it gives me something to do! LOL :)

The PS and capp mix IS really good....sort of like having a cappuccino with pumpkin pie, minus a thousand calories, LOL

The PS and capp mix IS really good....sort of like having a cappuccino with pumpkin pie, minus a thousand calories, LOL

I might have to order those two flavors! How are you mixing them? Mostly cappuccino and a little pumpkin spice? Like a 80%/20% mix maybe?