Juice Question

codeeighty

Hi,

Is there a way to tell PG from VG?

The reason I ask is PG has a quality I don't care for, gives a raspy feeling in my throat, so I've been getting all VG for the past month.

I just got a 30ml bottle of what is supposed to be VG, but it tastes like PG to me, so if there were some way to tell if it is PG for sure I might try to send it back.

Thanks

Hi,

Is there a way to tell PG from VG?

The reason I ask is PG has a quality I don't care for, gives a raspy feeling in my throat, so I've been getting all VG for the past month.

I just got a 30ml bottle of what is supposed to be VG, but it tastes like PG to me, so if there were some way to tell if it is PG for sure I might try to send it back.

Thanks

VG has a thick consistency and PG is thin but imagine you are already aware of the difference as well as the increased vapor with VG. I would contact supplier and send back for a new bottle if you have any concerns.

Not always true about the viscosity ,they usually dilute it with distilled water or something to make usable.You kind of have to just find suppliers that you can trust and ask questions,the better suppliers will bend over backwards to make sure your order is as expected.Cause we will brag on the good guys and rat out the not so good ones.

Ask other members where they get their juice from. A lot of the people here have been vaping for awhile and use the same vendors who have good reputations for there juice. I myself only use USA based vendors who make there own juice but thats me.

Ask other members where they get their juice from. A lot of the people here have been vaping for awhile and use the same vendors who have good reputations for there juice. I myself only use USA based vendors who make there own juice but thats me.

I've never found VG that was mixed with water, only straight VG but have seen the AG that is thinner consistency. I buy mine from Wally World and use without diluting with water/vodka and just add to mix in conjunction with PG/PEG to help increase the vapor. Yep, very important to buy from a reputable supplier.

The main difference I can see between the three juices I got from this place is that the juice in question gets foamy when shaken, and the other two don't just like the other juices I have, so I guess I'll contact them Monday and see if I can get a replacement, this supplier is highly spoken of on this and other forums, so I'm hoping they will do me up.

I tried using distilled water to dilute some VG once and noticed that I got some foam around the top of the juice. Could be VG that was diluted. Just speculation though.

But, yeah, contact the supplier.

GoodProphets has a line of thin VG that isn't bad at all. It works great in all my carto's so far. I like the 555 and RY4 so far, haven't tried the other flavors yet. It's not as rich of flavor as say AwesomeVapor's 555 PG, but it's still nice.