Cherry Crush?

I don't know how many responses I'm gonna get on this one, but for those of you who have tried Blu's Cherry Crush, do you know of a good substitute that tastes really close to that? That's the only juice my girlfriend really liked, and she hasn't vaped since we ran out of blu carts. I can't find it in bottles anywhere, and Blu carts are a ripoff.

Not sure what the Blu Cherry Crush tastes like but tastyvapor.us has a "Customize Your Own E-Liquid" feature that might work out for you. :) They have a cherry flavor. You might call and ask them if they can help you to select additional flavors to come up with a Cherry Crush mix. They are really good about phone customer service and answering questions! (Maybe a cherry and tropical punch mixture?) Hope that helps!

Edited by JayH503

It has a cherry flavor that kinda reminds me of chocolate covered cherries, but it's subtle. It's not like cherry candy or cough syrup, and it's not very intense of a flavor. I don't know if it's supposed to be a mix of cherry and tobacco or not. I'm not really sure how else to describe it, you'd just kinda have to try it. I wouldn't even know where to start.

If the "Customize Your Own E-Liquid" feature at tastyvapor.us doesn't help you to mix up something close, they also have a Chocolate Covered Cherry E Liquid. I'd call them and ask them what they recommend. Maybe they'll have some ideas for flavors to mix with the cherry flavor. :) I buy a lot of my liquids at that site and they are very friendly and helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tried it but blu uses johnson creek according to their website. I'd start there. only cherry juice I've tried tasted like a cross between robatussin and twizzlers. that was enough to put me off cherry thus far lol. it wasn't from johnson creek though. I've actually never tried any of their juices.

http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/

Yeah, I know Johnson Creek makes Blu's juice. I already tried asking them if they could sell me a bottle. They just told me to try their black cherry and a sample pack, but I've since spoken to Jason over at Vapor Renu. He said he'd try to mix up something similar based on my description and send some free samples with my next order. If that doesn't work, then I'm gonna have to just suck it up and buy a pack of cartos(blu now uses cartos, 5 packs for $12, better than having to spend 25) and send it Jason's way.

• 3 years later...

Yeah, I know Johnson Creek makes Blu's juice. I already tried asking them if they could sell me a bottle. They just told me to try their black cherry and a sample pack, but I've since spoken to Jason over at Vapor Renu. He said he'd try to mix up something similar based on my description and send some free samples with my next order. If that doesn't work, then I'm gonna have to just suck it up and buy a pack of cartos(blu now uses cartos, 5 packs for $12, better than having to spend 25) and send it Jason's way.

Did you ever find a good match?