Liquid Running Out Of The Atomizer

JamesC

Been direct dripping for a while now and thought I had it all figured out, but, everything I drip into the atomizer runs out the bottom and down the battery. Its doing it on 3 different atomizers. What the hell?

Just wondering if its me, the atomizers, or the liquid. Dripping 2 or 3 drips using the ego with 510 lr attys and tasty vapor liquid 90/10 mix.

Thanks

You will get that.Just blow through the threaded end into a kleenex and it will be good to go.The excess liquid gets trapped between the pot that has the element in it and the threaded connecter.It also seems to help at the end of the day to stand it on end on a paper towel overnight to let excess liquid drain.I think Bauway atties are a little worse about it than Joye atties.

Edited by mcquinn

You will get that.Just blow through the threaded end into a kleenex and it will be good to go.The excess liquid gets trapped between the pot that has the element in it and the threaded connecter.It also seems to help at the end of the day to stand it on end on a paper towel overnight to let excess liquid drain.I think Bauway atties are a little worse about it than Joye atties.

Thanks I'll try that. This seems excessive though. I put 3 drops in take two or three puffs then there is juice everywhere. Never had this before when vaping.

Been direct dripping for a while now and thought I had it all figured out, but, everything I drip into the atomizer runs out the bottom and down the battery. Its doing it on 3 different atomizers. What the hell?

Just wondering if its me, the atomizers, or the liquid. Dripping 2 or 3 drips using the ego with 510 lr attys and tasty vapor liquid 90/10 mix.

Thanks

When you say 90/10 mix are you talking about 90%PG and 10%VG? It may be too thin as I have found I need to use 20%VG. If your 10% is VG with water or Vodka it would be even thinner. I direct drip too and from time to time I get that gurgling sound from the atty from getting a little too agressive with the drops. I just take the atty off the battery and blow clean through the drip tip onto a kleenex or towel and wipe off the threads on the atty like McQuinn mentioned. Seems to work for me. I know others that clean their attys by soaking or other methods but I've only lost one atty out of about 20 510's in 7 months of vaping by just blowing out.