A Good Influence..

AARONH

So I just got my 7th person to go from smoking to Vaping. (all ordered them from VT of course)....started with a couple peeps from work, my girlfriend, a friend that came into town, my girlfriends parents, my niece (Destiney here on the forum)...and so far, all of them prefer to vape than smoke.....My girlfriend yesterday forgot her Ego at the house, and drove a 20 min trip to go back home and get it...said she felt "naked" without it. I can truley see how this is quickly going to network out like a wildfire! Most of these people have said that after Vaping, an analog tastes like sheeeit. Nothing would be funnier that putting Big Tobacco out of business.

Your having way more luck than myself... I thought i had 2 people hooked yesterday and i told them to go sign up for the forums, go to the Introduce Yourself section etc etc etc... I even just sent them the link to the starter kit and all info on what they'll need for the PT's.. But no luck yet :(

I'm about to start giving out my supplies from my eGo kits to try and help people out

Wow, now that's the way to start the New Year. WTG!!! Your friends and family are very lucky to have you. Mine are more like Kayoticc's... interested, ask lots of questions (repeatedly I might add), and then I recieve news that they finally purchased one because their co-worker or someone just bought one and they're so cool!! lol. It's so wonderful that they do eventually find their own way into a healthier alternative way of smoking. Being the seed so that others may sprout, is a good thing. Sometimes it takes a long time for some to get around to trying it out, but it's worth it when they do. Patience and humility go hand in hand I suppose. :)

Congrats on recruiting people! :)

I recently spent the holidays with my bf's family and his mom and grandma both smoke. His mom was fascinated with my e-cig where his grandma is stuck in her ways and prefers the analogs. I was worried being around smokers that I would get tempted for an analog, instead I just sat there and vaped and didn't even miss analogs. I did notice how HORRIBLE the smell is though being around smokers! Like, before I realized it didn't smell the greatest, but WOW. I can't believe I walked around smelling like that!

Anyways, his mom is a heavy smoker of 36 yrs and was very interested in my EGO. She is only 52 yrs old and is having health problems analog cig related and has had no success quitting. She was amazed at how I could smoke indoors and not a trace of any smell in the house. She usually smokes in her garage with a mini space heater in winter. Not fun. So, since she is completely computer illiterate, I ordered her an EGo kit from the same vendor I got mine from. I really do hope she likes it. She bought a disposable e-cig and was liking it, but disappointed in lack of throat hit. I told her the EGo is SO MUCH BETTER! So she gets her kit soon and I hope she likes it. :unsure:

Edited by Ellynn99