Tasty Vapor - Atomic Cinnacide Review

thatguy

Got my juice from Geoff at tasty vapor. Wow. My first set of juices were the sampler pack from the vapor talk store. None of these even come close. The atomic cinnacide is very sweet and pleasant to puff. It feels like u sucked up some juice because how the flavor hits u then u lick your lips and there's nothing. My girlfriend even likes to puff it for flavor. Price is good too. For $25 I have about 5-6 bottles that I reused from vapor talk sampler. mg mixed down to 1:3 with his "doubler." Its all flavor no nicotine in the doublers. Can't wait to try geoffs blend next.

Cheers!

Edited by jeffb
Admin Edit

Got my Atomic last night....I will have to agree with you about the first draw, it does feel like you are inhaling the liquid!...very powerful TH!....its almost like it takes your breath away for a second..but then there is the hot cinnomon flavor that is in your mouth...I found that on the exhale, there is a sweet/buttery flavor....maybe because i had mine mixed at 30% VG. Def. one of my favs!....maybe its just me, but its great to vape while drinking beer.

Got my Atomic last night....I will have to agree with you about the first draw, it does feel like you are inhaling the liquid!...very powerful TH!....its almost like it takes your breath away for a second..but then there is the hot cinnomon flavor that is in your mouth...I found that on the exhale, there is a sweet/buttery flavor....maybe because i had mine mixed at 30% VG. Def. one of my favs!....maybe its just me, but its great to vape while drinking beer.

The amazing flavor I use to taste from AC is now gone. Don't know what happened but it just doesn't taste good anymore. I'm curious if after a couple bottles it starts losing its flavor for you too.

I just got a few from TV and I had to try atomic cinnacide after reading so many rave reviews. I dunno if I'm doing it wrong but 1 out of every 5 puffs literally burns my throat. Not just like a big throat hit, I mean boarderline painful! Those other 4 however are amazing and exactaly like the first 10 seconds of a piece of Big Red. Maybe its my atomizer... I cleaned one of my original 2 completely dry and dedicated it to the atomic. Kinda stumped, but I can't stop using it. 10/10!

• 2 weeks later...

The amazing flavor I use to taste from AC is now gone. Don't know what happened but it just doesn't taste good anymore. I'm curious if after a couple bottles it starts losing its flavor for you too.

My amazing flavor is gone after first small bottle mixed. =\ probably have to rotate bottles as my tastebuds are used to flavor. My gf says it tastes the same and she only puffs it once a week just for taste. Geoffs blend here I come!

I just got a few from TV and I had to try atomic cinnacide after reading so many rave reviews. I dunno if I'm doing it wrong but 1 out of every 5 puffs literally burns my throat. Not just like a big throat hit, I mean boarderline painful! Those other 4 however are amazing and exactaly like the first 10 seconds of a piece of Big Red. Maybe its my atomizer... I cleaned one of my original 2 completely dry and dedicated it to the atomic. Kinda stumped, but I can't stop using it. 10/10!

Try remixing all bottles and shake vigorously and then resplit. I bought mg and 4oz doubler and didn't shake well before mixing one and it had no flavor. Guessing sugars settle to bottom because sugar tends to be heavier. Now I shake till I see bubbles and have better consistency.

Cheers!

Edited by jeffb
Admin Edit

My amazing flavor is gone after first small bottle mixed. =\ probably have to rotate bottles as my tastebuds are used to flavor. My gf says it tastes the same and she only puffs it once a week just for taste. Geoffs blend here I come!

I loved AC so much I bought 2 more bottles 'ouch' and a bottle of Geoffs Blend. I suggest not vaping the Geoffs blend constantly or it will lose its flavor also. What ratio of pg/vg did you get? I got 90/10 the second time around because the 70/30 was gunking up my attys so bad. 90/10 seems too watery and just flows right through my atty and down my battery.

If only AC and Geoffs blend could taste like the first time I vaped them I would be in heaven.

Edited by JamesC

What ratio of pg/vg did you get?

I got a 4oz doubler at 70/30 and 1oz 48mg AC and mix 1 part nicotine and 4 parts doubler.

Is that is what makes my my cartomizers the clogged feeling after about two weeks after use? I use the vk low res cartomizers but when I used to use 50/50 it never happened. I think mine are being over used and the heat warps the metal. I blow mine out between refills to get rid of brown juice.

Hmmmmm. Maybe ill wash one out with alcohol and see. I pressed my finger to bottom of a fresh one and a used one and they feel cclearly different.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a 4oz doubler at 70/30 and 1oz 48mg AC and mix 1 part nicotine and 4 parts doubler.

Is that is what makes my my cartomizers the clogged feeling after about two weeks after use? I use the vk low res cartomizers but when I used to use 50/50 it never happened. I think mine are being over used and the heat warps the metal. I blow mine out between refills to get rid of brown juice.

Hmmmmm. Maybe ill wash one out with alcohol and see. I pressed my finger to bottom of a fresh one and a used one and they feel cclearly different.

Didn't vape AC for two weeks. Tastes amazing again lol :)

Try remixing all bottles and shake vigorously and then resplit. I bought mg and 4oz doubler and didn't shake well before mixing one and it had no flavor. Guessing sugars settle to bottom because sugar tends to be heavier. Now I shake till I see bubbles and have better consistency.

Cheers!

I shake all liquid like crazy. I noticed when I mix darker liquid into lighter liquid, you can see the darker stuff just floating there in a big blob....which leads me to believe that light colored flavors do that same, you just can't see it like you can with contrasting colors. Thankfully, I learned this very early on....but on the occasions when I don't shake a bottle I notice it does taste different. So as a general rule when I pick up a bottle I shake it, even if I used it ten minutes earlier...not like it will hurt to shake it. I also noticed with a liquid where I use two diff cappuccino flavors from two vendors, if the bottle sits a couple days, it is darker at the bottom of the bottle....so different flavors definitely settle, etc. Don't know what it is, if flavor, nic, pg, vg separate from each other or what, but they definitely need to be mixed, I figure I may as well do it every time...now it is just a habit.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines