Kits Or Nana?

LoriHNC

I know that you are both like me with having difficulty getting taste/flavor from vaping so I have to ask....besides Tasty Vapor, what other supplier has deeply flavored liquids? And maybe ones that will double flavor that you've tried. I love Tasty Vapor liquids, but I thought I'd experiment with some others. Thanks a bunch and Merry Christmas

Oh Lori, I'm not going to be any help on this one. I've tried quite a few different vendors for liquids and I haven't been able to taste any of them. One vendor I got the slightest hint of a taste, but I couldn't tell what the flavor was. I never asked anyone to double the flavor for me, so I don't know which ones might do that and which ones wouldn't. I've had the same problem with ordering just the flavorings. I've tried flavorings from a few different vendors and I can't taste them either. It's odd because I can taste flavors in food...just not much in vapor. I think kits can taste liquids a bit better than I can, so maybe she'll have a good answer for you. Sorry I couldn't help you with this one.

The only supplier that had flavors strong enough for me was Ms. T Bakery My link. My ability to taste flavor seems to come and go. I can actually taste VT midnight. I still mostly DIY. I like adding flavors to pre mixed flavors as well as mixing from the ground up. I tend to add a lot of flavoring when mixing--40% ish.

I think DIY flavorshack My link will let you adjust the flavoring %.

Maybe we all are part of the flavor block club, huh? LOL

I've always been tempted to try Ms. T's, but figured I couldn't taste anyone elses, so why bother. Maybe I should give it a try.

Kit, I've been having trouble tasting anything lately, so I'd say my taste tends to come and go, too. Too bad it' son the go side right now. :crybaby:

Let us know how it turns out for you, Lori.

Hey Nana, what kind of PV are you using? I bought a Buzz from Notcigs and being able to adjust the voltage made a big difference for me now. I still DIY and my flavors range from 20 - 30% but I find a world of difference between 4 - 5 volts in flavor production with each tenth of voltage. Also I ad what I call the Kitsune Kick (1-2 drops of PA Menthol) to each mix.

I use an eGo and a Silver Bullet. I go back and forth between 3.7v and 5v on the SB. Sometimes I do 6v, but not often...the batteries don't last as long. :rolleyes:

"Kitsune Kick"...LOL...I like that one!!! I add a drop or two of menthol to my mixes, too.

MMMMMM--Menthol !!!!

Menthol does seem to help a bit. Getting enough flavor is the challenge.

Ms. T's Blueberry and pecan doughnut were very yummy--and lots of flavor. I had put them away--when I use a flavor for a while the flavors get weaker to taste--time to get them back out.