Not Getting It

rno420

im finding it hard to switch to e cigs i still crave a real smoke even though i vape almost nonstop all day .

and carts are only seeming to last for 1 cig im not getting alot of vape and its real harsh most of the time ( using 510 ) am i doing something wrong ?

'Coupla things:

-Are you using the carts that came with the 510?

If so, they're hard to like. And, if you're new to it, you may be burning some of the cart fibers in the atomizer. That will taste unbelievably wretched.

-The atomizer in a 510 is really powerful. In my experience, if it doesn't have enough juice to work with, it's going to taste really burnt. Not to mention that it will kill your atomizer much quicker.

Many folks here, if they use a cartridge, will used purchased e-liquid and add it to a rinsed out and dried cartridge (the fiber comes right out with tweezers, rinse it with water, dry it with paper towels, saturate it with juice and stick it back in) AND put a drop or two on the atomizer before vaping. If you get the burnt taste after a while, time for more juice!

Other folks, myself and our hosts Chris and Sean included, don't mess with the cartridges at all. Just pull the stuffing out and chuck it, then replace the empty mouthpiece after putting two or three drops of juice on the atomizer. Granted, this probably means re-dripping every few minutes when it starts to have that burnt taste, but I find carts more of a pain to deal with.

-Juice strength is critical. If you're using low nicotine juice, you'll have to vape continuously to get a good "hit." I found it easier to get off cigarettes using a high strength juice.

Hope this helps and you have better luck!

'Coupla things:

-Are you using the carts that came with the 510?

If so, they're hard to like. And, if you're new to it, you may be burning some of the cart fibers in the atomizer. That will taste unbelievably wretched.

-The atomizer in a 510 is really powerful. In my experience, if it doesn't have enough juice to work with, it's going to taste really burnt. Not to mention that it will kill your atomizer much quicker.

Many folks here, if they use a cartridge, will used purchased e-liquid and add it to a rinsed out and dried cartridge (the fiber comes right out with tweezers, rinse it with water, dry it with paper towels, saturate it with juice and stick it back in) AND put a drop or two on the atomizer before vaping. If you get the burnt taste after a while, time for more juice!

Other folks, myself and our hosts Chris and Sean included, don't mess with the cartridges at all. Just pull the stuffing out and chuck it, then replace the empty mouthpiece after putting two or three drops of juice on the atomizer. Granted, this probably means re-dripping every few minutes when it starts to have that burnt taste, but I find carts more of a pain to deal with.

-Juice strength is critical. If you're using low nicotine juice, you'll have to vape continuously to get a good "hit." I found it easier to get off cigarettes using a high strength juice.

Hope this helps and you have better luck!

im using jhonsonscreek juice its starting to work allot better ques its just getting broken in still not puting out the kind of vape that i see on videos though

Are you using the PG or the VG.

Also how are you adding the juice? You never really stated. Are you dropping onto the atomizer? Using a cart and filling it up?

Also it's better to take a long easy draw than a quick hard one. You have to remember we take at least a 5 second hit in the videos. I usually fill up almost my entire lungs in the video before I exhale. (It looks like a lot of vapor in the video, but it's actually even more, then camera doesn't pick it all up!)

Are you using the PG or the VG.

Also how are you adding the juice? You never really stated. Are you dropping onto the atomizer? Using a cart and filling it up?

Also it's better to take a long easy draw than a quick hard one. You have to remember we take at least a 5 second hit in the videos. I usually fill up almost my entire lungs in the video before I exhale. (It looks like a lot of vapor in the video, but it's actually even more, then camera doesn't pick it all up!)

im using vg in carts and some times driping on the atomizer

• 2 weeks later...

im using jhonsonscreek juice its starting to work allot better ques its just getting broken in still not puting out the kind of vape that i see on videos though

Don't know if I'm too late answering this, but I was having the exact same problem with my Joye510 and the Johnson Creek juice. Burned way too harsh with hardly any vapor. I thought I was doing something wrong too, but I tried out some juice from truesmoker.com and now it's vaping just like in the videos. If your atomizer still has some of the JC juice on it, it will take several drags to burn the harshness off. There could be a way to clean your atty too, but I don't know any proper procedures for that. After that, should start vaping smoother. Experiment with different juice, I think something is up with JC's new formula. Can't wait to try out Vapor Talk's new juice! Payday is on wednesday though, so can't put an order until then.

Many of the Noobs may not know but Johnson Creek had issues way back when in which their Juice was killing atomizers. It would work ok at fist, but within a week or so if not sooner the atomizer would die. This issue was resolved but as of recent JC has created a new batch of liquid, it now has a stronger flavor. Perhaps they are back to the same issues again,

Is there anyone else using JC's new stuff having the same issues?

I've been using JC juice without any issues so far. I tend to blow my atty out at least once a day though, and let it drain over night as a precautionary measure. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

You're using the JC juice on the dragon right karate? I have a lot of JC juice left over, but I've been scared to try it on the dragon because of the problems I had with it on my Joye510.

You're using the JC juice on the dragon right karate? I have a lot of JC juice left over, but I've been scared to try it on the dragon because of the problems I had with it on my Joye510.

Yup, on the dragon. No issues to report (besides me not knowing how to stuff carts :P ) I've dripped and refilled carts with it. Granted, everything starts to sorta taste the same after a while, but that's besides the point. And this is all with the original atty.

Yup, on the dragon. No issues to report (besides me not knowing how to stuff carts :P ) I've dripped and refilled carts with it. Granted, everything starts to sorta taste the same after a while, but that's besides the point. And this is all with the original atty.

Good stuff. I'll try it out later on a different atty.