Anyone Have Any Experience With Infiniti Ion?

fran1959

Just curious if anyone has heard or used Infiniti Ion. I am looking for something portable for taking with me during the day. This has a PCC and from what I can tell is similiar to 901 in size, bad thing no blank cartos but they do offer prefilled ones. The company is Revolution that makes them. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

The Infiniti Ion is sold by Revolver. I watched some reviews and people seemed to like it. If you are set on buying from Revolver, I would recommend their VGO over the Ion. The 900 mah batt would last you all day.

The Infiniti Ion is sold by Revolver. I watched some reviews and people seemed to like it. If you are set on buying from Revolver, I would recommend their VGO over the Ion. The 900 mah batt would last you all day.

Do you think Revolver is not a good company?

I have bought stuff from Revolver and I never had any problems. I've ordered e-juice and also my Elite from there. I do not use my Elite anymore since getting my Ego(The Elite was too weak battery wise for me but got me very curious about e-cigs)

A VGo is similar to an Ego so if I had the choice, I would give that a try. As for the infiniti Ion, I have not heard much about it. Those Vgo's are always sold out though on the website. Maybe try an Ego?