Just Got My 510

rno420

just got my 510 not getting much vape and it taste like bunt filter =( dont know if my carts are messed up or what the problem is

when i take out the cart it looks like the filler is beeing burned/melted is that normal ?

just got my 510 not getting much vape and it taste like bunt filter =( dont know if my carts are messed up or what the problem is

when i take out the cart it looks like the filler is beeing burned/melted is that normal ?

No! That's not normal. Vaping cart fiber is about the most disgusting taste you can have in your mouth. If you know of a worse one, I don't want to know about it! ;);)

Many seasoned vapers do away with the cart fiber entirely and simply drip a drop or two directly on the atomizer. I've been doing this for months and have noticed no difference in atomizer life. It's simply easier. (Although dripping and driving might get you into an accident. Pull over first! :) )

Once you get the cart fiber out and drip, that nasty flavor should go away in a couple drags. Then you can enjoy all the 510 has to offer. Good luck!

Edited by DarthVaper

Do what darth said, there is nothing worse than cart fibers burning up. Doesn't taste good at all! I take the black cart off, remove the Cotton, wipe it off and drip 2 drops or so onto the atomizer. Replace the cap vape and repeat. Burnt taste should go away pretty quick :)

• 4 weeks later...

I always use carts with my 510's. Although i top off the cart and throw a drop in the atomizer for a little extra "kick" ;)

Jason

ElectroNicStix.com

Jason

Do you do this every time you go to vape?

I guess I The question is the same for the guys who strictlty drip. Do you have to do this every time you want to go out and vape?