Any Harmful Effects From 306 Lr Atomizers?

mityfine

So I'v been vaping my cisco 306 LR atomizers for about 6 weeks now as must say I love it. Yes, it can be harsh at first and you do go through the juice but for me personally, it's been great. My concern is the long term effects of the added heat. You can really feel it in your throat if you have a day or evening of heavy vaping. Does anyone have any thoughts on what the long term effects the added heat may have on the throat? My drip tip is about 1 1/4 inches. Any advice on a longer drip tip or mod?

Thanks

BTW I do keep the atty very wet.

Edited by mityfine

• 4 weeks later...

The Cannon from Cherry Vape (available a few places) is the biggest 306 drip tip I would imagine. I know AvidVaper (home of the beloved Cisco LR's) has a new tip that is supposed to work for a 306 w/ eGo cone. You could check those.

I can't imagine there are any effect from this atty any worse than hot coffee!

I've been using the Cisco LR 306 attys off and on for quite awhile now and I haven't noticed any problems at all. I think they're great. I do go through quite a bit of juice when I use them, so I don't use them as much as I might otherwise, but that's the only reason I don't use them more often.

I have been using LR 306 attys ever since I receive my first journeyman over 6 plus months ago. While I do not like 1.5 Ohm attys I use 1.8 Ohm ones and have and do not have a problem with them.

I think that 1.5 306's are way too harsh and not very enjoyable at all.

I also tend to prefer 1.7/1.8ohm atties to 1.5ohm. I have Cisco 306 and 901 LR atties and TW LR510 attes(1.5ohm - I find these best on my eGo or on my LR FistPack set to 3.7v) I also have 1.7ohm LR901 atties from Liberty Flights, and these are my current favourite (used on my Super Six and Screwdrivers - nominal 4+v - and the Fistpack set to around 4v)