New Series Of Pv Articles

noxleno

So, although I've only been vaping for a couple of months I'm becoming more of an enthusiast every day. Since I'm also a bit of a freelance writer, I've decided to combine the two!

This first article is just a general into to e-cigs for the layperson, focusing on the reasons to switch from analogs. It's old news to most of you, but I'm going to link to it anyways because I could use the traffic. I like the idea of using freelancing to promote the e-cig culture; in future articles I'm going to go more in-depth as to the many different types of PVs, the health debate, comparisons to other b.s. NRT products, analyze the potential impact of tobacco lobbying on e-cig legislation, and things like that. So check it out!

Christopher, if you can think of a better way to use this forum in conjunction with my articles, please let me know. Not sure if this is the best place or not.

Here's the link: http://www.suite101.com/content/e-cigs---an-introduction-to-personal-vaporizers-a320741

Thanks guys/ gals. Any suggestions for future articles would be appreciated too!