A Few From Juicy Vapor

mastiffmom

Juicy Vapor is my gourmet place for juices. The combos Anthony offers are almost mind-boggling as are the different kinds of flavors. I tried some new ones this week-end and brought home a few of them. Anthony was also one of our suppliers who provided juices for our meet-up gift bags so a big thank you for that.

First up is a little gem I vaped through a 3 mL bottle yesterday. All are 18mg PG/VG mix on 5V Big Kazoo. Vanilla Peppermint Stick is exactly what is says, sweet smooth vanilla and a big pop of peppermint. Cool peppermint on inhale with nice TH, soft sweet vanilla kicks in on exhale, nice vapor production, clean, crisp taste. Reminds me of Angel mints. I really like this one and it's a big bottle list flavor.

Eggnog topped with a Maraschino, let me first just say that Anthony ruined me for all other eggnogs when he let me try a new flavor he's developing called Eggnog Milkshake. The eggnog with maraschino is cinnaminny with a hint of maraschino cherry throughout. I liked this one but much preferred the richer creamier milkshake version. I am waiting anxiously for that one to be rolled out.

Gingerbread Apple pie, Apple pie all the way on inhale and a hint of gingerbread on exhale. Very good, sweet and a great cold winter day vape. I will buy this one in the future.

Fruit striped Gum, I love this gum and this juice nails the flavor. Sweet, fruity with a hint of tart on inhale and sweet fruity mix on exhale. This one is exactly like the gum it is based on. I love it and put it on the big bottle list.

Last but not least is a flavor that will be one of my favorites for a long time. Like the Vanilla Peppermint Stick it is an all day vape. Scooby Snack. Melon, Banana Cream, and Coconut. I didn't taste melon which is fine with me, but the coconut and banana are so balanced one doesn't overpower the other. You get both on inhale and exhale. Excellent combo and flavor. I can't get enough of this one! Big bottle for sure here.

Anthony's juices are true to their names, very sweet and full flavored, the smell is incredible and they leave a soft sweet aroma behind, like being in a candy store. He offers many other choices including some less sweet and also some savory flavors, and yes Jalapeno. I am sticking with the sweet offerings since that is what I like. I look forward to our meets to see what new goodies he has come up with. Hand mixed in small batches Juicy Vapors delivers.

Edited by mastiffmom

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines