Vaping In Nfl Stadiums?

KaYoTiiC

I'm going to the Saints game tomorrow in New Orleans and i wanna see if anyone has had experiences vaping at a stadium... I tried calling they told me no smoking what so ever and i tried to explain to him what it was and he kept repeating himself. Now I've been kicked out of the Super Dome before for smoking and i don't want that to happen again, even though it is vapor the NOPD doesn't play and they don't wanna hear a damn thing. I wasn't planning on doing it in the crowd, but maybe to the side..

So if anyone has any advice it'd be great

Vape on

I have vaped at NFL, MLB and NHL games recently and nobody has said anything. With that being said, it is a local policy, of course, and if NOPD are going to not allow it then it really doesnt matter too much what I or anyone else has experienced.

Try holding it in so there isnt much output, be discreet and root Colston on to a big game, fantasy football playoffs start tomorrow. =)

I got caught smoking on the ramp at qwest field once as I was walking to my seat. Analogs that is, prevaping. they took my ticket away and gave me a "you've been warned paper ticket" so you might get a warning. At the worst. The worst that'll probably happen is the people around you will be offended by your vapor clouds and complain. Really you should call ahead anywhere you wanna vale publicly and learn about they're policy... I work and a tobacco free site site and they're policy includes e-cigs too. Which means i have to still hide my vaping just like when i was still smoking analogs, and I still risk my employment when I vape in my car at lunch

Btw at qwest I was hammered from the tailgate and didn't care much by then. I traded my paper ticket with my little sister just incase I got caught doing something else bad, it'd be like a third chance

Edited by DKStew

Yea that 's where i got caught smoking too, those damn ramps..lol I wish they would've warned me lol

But yea i even asked tons of different people that works for the Saints.. the Super Dome and even NOPD... Only the police officer said he wouldn't have a problem with it as long as it is vapor, but also suggested to vape off to the side. So i did and people were walking by amazed... Even got one of my friends dads to try it when we were tailgating.. Of course he tried some Mentha from VT, he was shocked how well it worked. I just sent him the link to the VT store and the Introduce yourself section on the forums.

I have vaped at NFL, MLB and NHL games recently and nobody has said anything. With that being said, it is a local policy, of course, and if NOPD are going to not allow it then it really doesnt matter too much what I or anyone else has experienced.

Try holding it in so there isnt much output, be discreet and root Colston on to a big game, fantasy football playoffs start tomorrow. =)

Colston with 2 td's

Hope that helped ya lol