Got Some Questions.

Horne4291

Hello Forum how are you all doing. Ive posted here with help before to figure out what type of Ecig I should get. I will be getting the Joye eGo from VT Store. My wife said she would buy it for me for Christmas. But I have some more question I hope you all can help me with. I will be direct dripping. An an also want to get a drip tip from the VT Store, is the "510 Drop Tip" the right size for my Joye eGo? Also, I'm a heavy smoker. A pack an a half to two packs a day. What should my nicotine strength be? I was thinking 24mg(High) since I'm a heavy smoker. An since I'm a heavy smoke how much E Liquid do you think I would go threw in a week? An I read somewhere that when direct dripping you put two to three drop in an it last about five to seven tokes? Is that about right? I think that's it for now. If I have any other question I know the kind people of the VT Forums will be happy to help me out. Thanks. :D

Hello Forum how are you all doing. Ive posted here with help before to figure out what type of Ecig I should get. I will be getting the Joye eGo from VT Store. My wife said she would buy it for me for Christmas. But I have some more question I hope you all can help me with. I will be direct dripping. An an also want to get a drip tip from the VT Store, is the "510 Drop Tip" the right size for my Joye eGo? Also, I'm a heavy smoker. A pack an a half to two packs a day. What should my nicotine strength be? I was thinking 24mg(High) since I'm a heavy smoker. An since I'm a heavy smoke how much E Liquid do you think I would go threw in a week? An I read somewhere that when direct dripping you put two to three drop in an it last about five to seven tokes? Is that about right? I think that's it for now. If I have any other question I know the kind people of the VT Forums will be happy to help me out. Thanks. :D

The 510 drip tip will fit your eGo atty. I have had problems with the cone fitting over some drip tips I bought elsewhere. You might want to ask Chris if the cone fits over the tips he sells. Yes, 24 mg sounds good for you to start with. You are probably going to be vaping a lot , I would plan on at least 10 ml a week. 3 drops of juice on your atty will last 7-10 puffs. :)

The 510 drip tip will fit your eGo atty. I have had problems with the cone fitting over some drip tips I bought elsewhere. You might want to ask Chris if the cone fits over the tips he sells. Yes, 24 mg sounds good for you to start with. You are probably going to be vaping a lot , I would plan on at least 10 ml a week. 3 drops of juice on your atty will last 7-10 puffs. :)

I don't think 10ml a week is going to be enough. I go through about 3ml a day, which is a little more than a 30ml bottle every 2 weeks. If I were you, I'd estimate usage on the high side, and adjust your orders later once you have a better idea of your actual usage. The last thing you want is to run out because you under estimated.

you aren't to far from me horne.

any 510 or 901 drip tip will work

the ego is a 510 atty/carto

i have slacked off on vaping as much as i used to and now do about 2ml a day.

when you first start vaping and giving up the ecigs you will vape more than you smoked due to being addicted to the other chemicals that are in and produced from smoking.

if you snag atomizers its best to take out the wicking inside the atty, that are under the bridge.

the bridge looks like the top of an "A" frame house. leave the bridge intact or you will have issues with leaking.

as for juice, go with at least 6 kinds of juice from sweet/candy down to maybe tobacco to see what you like. never figured i would like the ones i bought or made but vaping is so different than smoking. i used to only smoke menthol but now i don't even want menthol as a vape.

order extra stuff also. attys, cartos, batteries, and maybe another charger just to be on the safe side. since you cant readly pick these up at any store, if you run out of working parts you'll be right back on the cigs.

I smoked about 2 - 2.5 packs a day of Marlboro reds for 30 years and i found it took 36mg liquid to finally get me to the point where vapor alone would squash the cravings. Before that i was using 24mg and was still having to get my nic fix from reg cigs. I used the 36mg for about 6 months and was able to get down to 24mg. After a couple of years now i generally use 18mg as i find anything less than that and i don't get the throat hit that for me was the real pleasure of smoking and now vaping. I can tell you that starting off from where you are, 10ml a week of 24mg liquid just ain't gonna cut it. Just look at the total nicotine you are consuming now and you need to consume at least the same amount from e-cigs to stay comfortable. A Marlboro red king has ~1.2mg of nicotine in each cig x 20/pack = 24mg/pack x 2 packs/day = 48mg/day. For 24mg/ml liquid, 10ml/week divided by 7days/week = 1.4ml/day so 1.4ml/day * 24mg/ml = 33.6mg/day (leaving you 14.4mg short on your daily nicotine).

Using 36mg/ml liquid it works out to 1.4ml/day * 36mg/ml = 50.4mg/day which is a tad over but closer.

Here's the problem now. You will need more than the 10ml/week of 36mg/ml juice to actually vape 10ml. The vaporizor is not a 100% effective machine and there is some waste as well due to leakage, and you are gonna waste some while learning to drip properly as well. Plus, there is the tendency to vape more than you smoked for at least a while until your habit and mind get comfortable that the vapor is satisfying your nic addiction. I would allow 20ml/week when stocking up, you can always order less next time but it's hard to get some quickly if you underestimated.