Next Steps

A year ago this past Thanksgiving I bought my first ecig, a 510. I believe to this day that if I had had enough juice I could have quit cigs all together but I didn't.

Now it's cold again. I've been using my ecig at work and not going out at break. My college kids come home on Dec 18th and I'd like to not smoke in the apartment while they are here. I am open to buying a new ecig with longer battery life but still able to use my 510 atomizers at least until they are used up.

Any suggestions?

Hoosiermama

I have to agree. The eGo is an excellent choice. It has great battery life. And all the attys and cartomizers you use with the regular 510 work on the eGo.

It's a little bit bigger than the standard 510 but will last a lot longer between charges.

Check out the videos on it and then look into getting one. You wont be disappointed.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Yep, the eGo would be perfect for you. It is bigger than the regular 510 battery, but is still small enough to pretty much "hide" in your hand. Batteries last 6 to 8 hours or more. Some people say 12+ hours. It really is a fantastic unit.

I agree with the others, for a few bucks more wordup has the eGo XL in several colors and a charge lasts me all day with very heavy use. One of the reasons I love the 510 is it's compatible with the eGo and many others. Good luck and stay inside and warm with a new eGo HOHOHO.