Vg And Cartos

FTJoe

First - hey everyone!!!! Second, can anyone talk about using VG with cartos? Is wordup's thin enough to use or no? Anyone else's. Looking for my sister who is finally taking the plunge. Actually she did but had some issues I think I can get her through. She believes she has an intolerance to PG so I'd like her to try some straight VG and maybe a 50/50 mix from WU. They always seem to have a decent collection of juices and anything else one would need. She was Menthol so of course I will supply some mentha, Tradtional and whatever else I have lying around plus what I order from WU.

Man, I currently vape all PG probably 90% of the time. One of the reasons for that is because of how poorly it worked in cartos for me. I seriously have trouble even when I try to use a juice with 20% VG. I don't know why others seem to be able to vape VG in cartos... but it may be that I vape constantly and all day. I just feel like it can't wick properly because of how fast/much I am vaping. It may very well work for them though if they vape/set it down... vape/set it down... etc. I'm just not wired to do that I guess. Give it a try... but I honestly cannot imagine using ALL VG! That would just be nuts I would think. Happy to see your face around here! :thumbsup:

i tried filling cartos with vg once driping from the top of 510 cartos it worked fine, but i too mostly vape pg right now

but filling condom methond i ran into some trouble where my carto wouldn't work

Edited by DKStew

Thanx guys. I thought I saw people post that some VGs were thinner than others and maybe would work. My sister said she got tiny bumps on her tongue from PG. I guess we'll just try the cartos and I'll send some regular/LR 510s and maybe some regular/LR 901s, 510s, 520s and an ego. She's a light smoker so to your point DV, maybe that will help with VG and the carto or just point her to the direct dripping vids.

It's been a while, but I do recall being surprised at how thin WU's VG was. Seems like it was about the same as PG.

I was going to post the same thought. I have tried their 50/50 and I don't see any difference in viscosity. I prefer all VG and that's what I order from wordup. I have tried all VG from other places and it's very syrupy I have no problem with condom filling using wordup VG. Order her some White Zinfandel, it's my favorite. The only down side to it is I go through it so fast, can't put it down. I also have the same problem with VT Midnight and Hot Vapes Chocolate Slurry. LOL I find I do better on all VG wordup's is thin enough to work with easily and it has the same tendency to last a bit longer like the other VGs.

I vape only 100%VG in cartos.I think the key is the method of filling.I fill carto then let it sit for a few minutes and then fill again.This way there are no dry spots in filling and you have a pleasant vaping experience.I have tried the wordup juice and it is good vaperites 100%VG organic line is my current fav have no prol putting it in cartos and the clean taste and great flavor is hard to beat.

My method for filling cartomizers with VG is a bit weird but makes sense. I use the topfill method till it looks like a slushie. Then I hold it so that the bottom is to the floor and swing my arm around in circles like a wild man. The centrifugal force pulls the liquid down towards the bottom. Fill and repeat. Do this till when you look at the filler it looks like a slushie instead of dry. I know this sounds stupid and have been caught by my girlfriend and she gave me this look like do I need to call the people in white coats (again!) try it and let me know what ya think.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for people making strange faces at you, people in white coats showing up at your house, or dislocated shoulders. Try at your own risk and stupidity!