Lnger Lasting Battery And Cartridge

gtr

BTW... Jolly's an expert so... just sayin'... he's probably right.

Except I won't agree with this statement:

"a single mod with 18650 battery will last you at min 3 days."

Only reason I say that is because my Tekk mod barely lasts me 3 days!

No way a single would if two won't I don't believe Jolly... unless I only vaped once every 3 hours on it or something crazy. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I believe the batteries in the tekk are in series for voltage but still the same mAh. So it is essentially one 18650 as far as mAh. But I have been wrong before..........LOL

Edited by ThaHodgehound

I believe the batteries in the tekk are in series for voltage but still the same mAh. So it is essentially one 18650 as far as mAh. But I have been wrong before..........LOL

I honestly don't know... but I would like to think that since I have two then I could get the battery life of two. But you are probably right Hodge...

just got my ego's what is the horrible taste that is coming out of the atomizer?

Tastes like the filter is burning?

Can you direct drip with this model?

how to?

Burned through a couple of liquid fills on the atomizer and still taste the "burning filter" taste..

Edited by gtr

New attys can taste bad at first. You can direct drip with the eGo. Just take the cart off the atty, add 2-3 drops of juice directly into the atty, replace the cart ( minus the filler) and puff away. It takes some practice but you will get the hang of it. :)

Edited by jeffb