Atomic Cinnacide

JamesC

I'm going to imagine that many menthol flavors, or other mint types, will rival the atomic cyanide intensity you seek. I put some menthol in with a tobacco flavor while I had a head cold and --wham!-- congestion was gone! Certainly didn't get that with an analog. Good luck. I'm sure someone else will be by to offer more help.

Their Cappuchino had even more intense flavor awhile back, but he's since stopped making it that way because it would clog up the attys after a day. BUT, as long as you're willing to clean your atty every day and have plenty of backup attys, he'll make you a good ... awesome! .... capp. Choose the Make your Own, and select capp/capp/capp ... and leave a comment in the comment section of what you seek. An intensly satisfying flavor that would put the AC to shame. :)

Another really good one from tasty vapor is Geoff's blend. While not as intense as AC it has tons of flavor. It even has a bit of AC in it. Awesome juice.

YES! Geoff's blend is very good. Tastes like Juicy Fruit gum with hint of Atomic Cyanide. I have also had their bananas foster and I will say all 3 of these are more intense flavors then many I have had. My Geoff's blend seemed a little too much like AC at first but after a week or so it had mellowed out which liquids tend to do after a week or so. I wanna try their waffle and Tastyfinger. :devil:

About the only premixed flavors that I've found that has a good strong taste is the Mentha and Exotic tobacco from VT. The other juices from Vapor Talk are very good but are a little more subtle.

Other than a menthol or a cinn flavor you'll probably find to be a little light on that "Wham" that you're looking for. The only suggestion I have is to either get some extra flavorings and boost them yourself or have someone else hand mix them for you.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm waiting for mentha to come back in stock. Been wanting to try it for a while now. Will have to check out Geoffs blend when I order some more Atomic cinnacide. I also have been wanting to try the VT Grape Soda, does it have an intense flavor too? I don't think I could enjoy anything that doesn't now after trying the AC.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm waiting for mentha to come back in stock. Been wanting to try it for a while now. Will have to check out Geoffs blend when I order some more Atomic cinnacide. I also have been wanting to try the VT Grape Soda, does it have an intense flavor too? I don't think I could enjoy anything that doesn't now after trying the AC.

I ordered a Mentha with 0 nicotine since that's all he had at the moment, and it's fabulous! Right now I'm waiting on cartomizers to come and some other flavors that I ordered here and there. Meanwhile, I'm still using the cartridges that came with the kit in one, and dripping the Mentha on the other. Yummy!