E-Pipes

sTizzle

hey all

im not really a noob to the vape world but this seems to be the best spot for my question,

i am looking for an e-pipe that is low to mid voltage (3.7v 900mAh would be great since i already own a few batts for my screwdriver) that features a direct drip style, perhaps in the bowl of the pipe.

i have seen the reviews scott did on the e-pipes from nhaler and i must say they look too much of a hassle.

also if anyone here has the tools to make a custom e-pipe pm me and ill send you some specs and ideas for what i am looking for, maybe we can work something out.

I'll be honest the pipes that I tried where pretty much horrible. But if you had to choose one, the DSE 601 would probably be your best bet. They use a standard penstyle atomizer (easy to find replacements) aka the 801/302 atomizer. :) No many suppliers carry them these days but Jeff will take care of you.

I am not sure why you would want a pipestyle as I doubt you will get any better vapor than with the SD.A lot of people spend a lot of money trying to reproduce that vapor cloud they see in the reveiw video's.If the lighting is right and you have the technique down you can do that with any of them.Save your money and get a large stock of some tasty liquids and enjoy what you have.