A Few From The Vapor Room

mastiffmom

I had not heard of the Vapor Room until they posted about a sale, well I love a sale, so I checked them out. Ordered French Vanilla, English Toffee, Cheesecake, Menthol, Cherry, and Chocolate Raspberry(for hubby). At first I was really disappointed, great smell perfumey taste. So I decided to be patient, not my strong suit, and let them flavor up. Glad I did. All tested on eGo XL with reg. 510 atty with drip tip.

French Vanilla 12mg PG/VG blend. This one was the only 12mg I tried must have ordered the wrong one, it has more PG than the others.Smells like sweet creamy vanilla, Taste is consistent inhale and exhale, sweet, smooth very nice, TH is soft, Vapor is big and full. I would buy this one again.

English Toffee 18mg PG/VG mix more VG in this one. Slightly nutty flavor on inhale a bit of toffee on exhale. Not huge flavor more sweet and nutty than toffee but smooth and pretty good, TH is there, smooth not harsh. Vapor is huge. I don't know about buying this one again, I liked the French Vanilla better.

Cheesecake 18mg PG/VG mix. Smells very buttery, Inhale is buttery, exhale is slightly sweet. No real big cheesecake flavor TH is same as Toffee and so is the vapor. I did mix up a small bottle of this with some honey juice and it tasted like honey butter, pretty good. I probably won't get this one again unless it flavors up after a while. Not bad at all just not to my taste.

Cherry 18mg PG/VG mix. Smells like a cherry lifesaver, tastes like a cherry lifesaver, very sweet. TH and vapor are same as the others, a little goes a long way for me. I would buy this again, hubby really likes it a lot.

Chocolate Raspberry 18mg PG/VG mix. I do not like raspberries, let's just get that out there. I ordered this for hubby who loves this combo. Big raspberry flavor on inhale and exhale with a touch of chocolate at the end. Flavor is exactly the way it should be, sweet and full. Hubby really likes this one as for me it's the whole raspberry thing. I would buy this again for him. Vapor on all of these is very sweet smelling and quite pleasant.

Overall the prices for the flavors of the week are very good, they are very fresh and need to flavor up, except for the C&R it was ready from the get go. I will buy from The Vapor Room again, only downside is that I think I had too high of expectations for the Cheesecake.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines