Tastyvapor.us

CASEACE79

Just wanted to give Geoff and the people at TV some recognition. I placed my order with them yesterday as usual and when I woke up I had an email saying that I was eligible for a free bottle of my choice because I ordered 2 bottles. They didn't have to let me know that I was eligible and I would have been none the wiser. Now I don't know if you are familiar with TV but they have great flavors ( Geoffs blend and atomic cinnacide are amazing), awesome prices ($15 for a full .oz, not to mention the doublers), and they hand mix every order to ensure it is as fresh as possible when it gets to you. What more could you ask from a company. I am new to vaping but know they will be seeing alot of me. Thank you Geoff and the rest of the TV team.

Just wanted to give Geoff and the people at TV some recognition. I placed my order with them yesterday as usual and when I woke up I had an email saying that I was eligible for a free bottle of my choice because I ordered 2 bottles. They didn't have to let me know that I was eligible and I would have been none the wiser. Now I don't know if you are familiar with TV but they have great flavors ( Geoffs blend and atomic cinnacide are amazing), awesome prices ($15 for a full .oz, not to mention the doublers), and they hand mix every order to ensure it is as fresh as possible when it gets to you. What more could you ask from a company. I am new to vaping but know they will be seeing alot of me. Thank you Geoff and the rest of the TV team.

When you say you ordered 2 bottles...could you elaborate cause I have ordered from them twice now and must not have ordered the right two bottles. I ordered 1 oz. atomic cyanide with a 2 oz. doubler. Then my second order was 1 oz. Geoff's blend with a 2 oz. doubler and 1 oz. of bananas foster. Now it was on special at 10 bucks so maybe I did not qualify for free bottle or maybe 2 bottles w/ 2 doubler bottles in 1 order...but otherwise I want my free bottle man. :devil:

They are a great place to order liquid from. They change their specials all the time, so that may have been a special you missed out on lightbringer. Back in December, they had a buy one get one free special on their nic liquid. I don't even want to admit how many bottles of Atomic Fireball (that's what they called it then) I ordered. Needless to say I had a wonderful backup supply of liquid for several months!! I've never seen that special again, but boy I'd jump all over it if they ever did it again, that's for sure.

They're having a Black Friday special for a few days (week). Buy 2 bottles with nic and get a bottle for free. Great for those of us who like to buy a 36mg flavored and then mix it with their 0mg Doublers.... great savings!!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines