Vikingvapor Chocolate Mint Review!

virtus24

Haha, Cards are done for a few years, I'm okay with it. Had a few great years with Warner :P. But yeah.. that was a wooping. D:

Edit: thanks for the "nice review" comment :p.

I couldn't believe the QB's the Saints went through to win that SB.... I thought i'd never see one

Not really... You guys have a pretty good young defense. When Warner was there yall had a great offense.. Young QB's are coming out of college looking like studs these days. Draft a good intelligent QB and yall may be right on track again. You guys whooped our buts this year though... lol For some reason the Saints love to make average rookie QB's look like future hall of famers haha<<< No offense to Max Hall

I will be placing an order from Vikingvapor as soon as i get back... I've heard nothing but great things about their juices.

I couldn't believe the QB's the Saints went through to win that SB.... I thought i'd never see one

Not really... You guys have a pretty good young defense. When Warner was there yall had a great offense.. Young QB's are coming out of college looking like studs these days. Draft a good intelligent QB and yall may be right on track again. You guys whooped our buts this year though... lol For some reason the Saints love to make average rookie QB's look like future hall of famers haha<<< No offense to Max Hall

I will be placing an order from Vikingvapor as soon as i get back... I've heard nothing but great things about their juices.

I do have to say there are a few that I don't like because of gunking. Grape, Ry4, Cherry Smoke, Apple Smoke, Eggnog. Those all gunk up for me, so just be careful.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines