Vaperite.com Rocks

flingflang

I have been vaping for a little over a year, I have tried many online stores and I want to say that VAPERITE.COM is the best I've found so far. The prices are excellent, you always have a good view of what's in-stock, and the shipping is the fastest and most reliable I've had so far. Todd is extremely helpful and knows the meaning of the term Customer Service. I wish all retailers, online and in person, could be this good.

• 1 month later...

You are right about Todd he is a stand-up guy. A few weeks ago I was sent a sample of his strawberry shortcake with my other orders. This was something I didn't ask for but he was sending the samples for customers to try. Well, I'm not good with sweet things to vape, coffee is my fav but anyway, it was great. He has it now or did a couple of weeks ago and I ordered two large bottles. Todd has always answered my questions and steered me in the right direction on many occasions. I use Vaperite and Vapor Talk for my e-juice for the reason of good juices and wonderful customer service. Customer service is wonderful from both vendors. Just my 2 cents.

• 2 months later...

You are right about Todd he is a stand-up guy. A few weeks ago I was sent a sample of his strawberry shortcake with my other orders. This was something I didn't ask for but he was sending the samples for customers to try. Well, I'm not good with sweet things to vape, coffee is my fav but anyway, it was great. He has it now or did a couple of weeks ago and I ordered two large bottles. Todd has always answered my questions and steered me in the right direction on many occasions. I use Vaperite and Vapor Talk for my e-juice for the reason of good juices and wonderful customer service. Customer service is wonderful from both vendors. Just my 2 cents.

I 2nd that.

Todd is awesome. Has personally replied w/helpful emails when I was a newbie with 1000 questions (prior to joining forums).

The juice... wow, probably some of the best out there. The organic is tasty! Organic Vr4 is a go-to vape for me. Just ordered the caramel cream to try this week!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines