Juice Sampler Sets

mityfine

Hello again mityfine :)

Those links, as promised, are:

VS Vapor Station's Sampler Pack I debated whether or not to even share this one but figured just in case you find it and are considering it .. The flavors are all tobacco based flavors meaning it's a grape/strawberry/etc flavored tobacco which does not taste good to me. Also their liquids contain some questionable ingredients. Caveat emptor.

* DIY FlavorShack's 6Pack Samplers You can choose your flavors but you have to type them in. If you opt for double flavor (which I do) then be sure to type "double" next to the flavor(s) you want doubled. When you purchase individual bottles from their store it costs $0.50 to double the flavor and thus the $3.00 cost on a 6pack.

Velvet Vapors I have not purchased from this site yet but I will probably order a sampler from them sometime.

E-Cig Coupon Code Master List This is a compiled list of most e-cig suppliers discount/promo codes. That list is also outdated but many of the codes are still valid. Some suppliers aren't listed but may offer a code on their website, like the VaporTalk Store.

OK. So I was shopping for a Cisco LR 306 atty and wound up at eliquidplantet.com. Bought some sample liquid there as well as avejuice.com. I should be set for a while.

Just wondering....do people actually "save" money vaping. I mean the products can be more addictive than the nicotine.

BTW, I've had 3 beers today and first time without a analog. My evo is strong and steady. Love it!!

OK. So I was shopping for a Cisco LR 306 atty and wound up at eliquidplantet.com. Bought some sample liquid there as well as avejuice.com. I should be set for a while.

Just wondering....do people actually "save" money vaping. I mean the products can be more addictive than the nicotine.

BTW, I've had 3 beers today and first time without a analog. My evo is strong and steady. Love it!!

Eventually you will save money. I've been "saving" for several months now. The first 3 months I was spending at least as much as I had been smoking - probably even a bit more. But it worked out quickly. I bought a TON of juice in December which put me way over, but that juice lasted for almost 6 months so it averaged out. At first I tried several different PV devices (m401, 901, 801, 510, 510PT, VP2, Spade, VP/PT, DSE905, Indulgence, and then the eGo and Black Silver Bullet) which cost a lot, but I learned what worked the best for me. Now I've settled on the eGo and BSB, so I haven't been spending any more on PVs. I'm down to buying backup attys, chargers, batteries, etc., but I spend very little in any given month.

But even if you never "save", you're still way ahead because of the health "savings". :thumbsup: