I Finally Found An All Day Vape!

CASEACE79

I'm new to vaping so we all know about the trial and error period. Well my all day vape came in the mail today. It was from tasty vapor and man is Geoff's blend the bomb! It's a strange combo of banana nut bread, butter rum, and atomic cinnacide. I was kinda worried about the banana bread as I am not a fan of anything banana flavored. When I first smelled it that's all I could pick up and became even more worried. My first draw I hated. I think it's because I had psyched myself into knowing I would hate it. I came back to it about half an hr later (got alot of juices in the mail today so I had to try them all) and boy was my first impression wrong. This juice is so complex. It sounds weird but it kinda tastes like ya put a piece of juicy fruit and big red gum in your mouth. But not in a candy sort of way either. The cinnamon gives it more of a baked good quality if that makes any sense. I honestly don't care if I ever figure it out. All I know is that I love it. It's kinda like a hot dog. No one know what the hell is in it but ya don't care cause it's that damn good. This is not a maybe I'll get around to trying it. This is a must! I'm so glad I finally found a juice I can vape all day. 'Bout damn time!

I find most of my favorites I almost put in the trash after the first try. Then when I pick it up again it is solid gold. I think when they aren't what I expect I just automatically decide I don't like it. Then after my ego has a time out, WHAM delicious!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines