Home Soon

Glad to hear he's almost home! :animier:

"Stuck" in Hawaii, hmmmm, well... And did you really say snow? I'm so glad we don't have any yet. It's been rather warm here...until today. But still not too bad. Highs in the 40's. But no snow yet.

Tom was in Nebraska Nana. He's home now said the cold is following him here. No snow upper 60's last 3 days but it will turn tomorrow. I didn't even get to hug the poor guy for 10 minutes after he got home. Dogs were all over him, big feet stomping, tails going crazy, Indy barking, Dega doing his goofy happy dance. I get knocked down by them all the time when I get home was not jumping in the middle of that!

We usually have snow before Halloween so its actually a bit late this year. I'm thinking I want to winter in Hawaii..... Hopefully if my Husband has travel there often, I will get to tag along....

Mastiff (and Great dane) greetings are always a bit perilous--there is not much out there more dangerous than a happy Mastiff....

We usually have snow before Halloween so its actually a bit late this year. I'm thinking I want to winter in Hawaii..... Hopefully if my Husband has travel there often, I will get to tag along....

Mastiff (and Great dane) greetings are always a bit perilous--there is not much out there more dangerous than a happy Mastiff....

You got that right. Hubby says you haven't been loved until you are loved by a mastiff. Dega drops his butt and hops in a circle then flops down on his back for a belly rub.

I saw that when you said he'd be in Nebraska. :rolleyes: It had been really warm here - highs in the 70's - but yesterday the temps dropped - with highs in the 40's. It's 22 degrees right now. We don't have snow yet, but they are calling for rain mixed with snow for this evening. I am so not looking forward to that. We don't always have snow in October, but we do some. We have years where we don't get any snow until January. Just freezing cold temps. But...we've also been completely snowed in at Thanksgiving, too. We just mowed the yard the day before yesterday, but I think we'll need to put the mower up now and get the snow blower ready for action.