Ready To Upgrade

If you can I would suggest the eGo. If you've spent much time reading around the forum or in chat you'll see most of us really do love ours. Honestly, you can't go wrong with it. Many people have bigger, more powerful devices, etc. but their eGo is their "go to" device and it's the best when you're out and about as well. Jolly did the math and I think it has either 9 or 12 times the battery life of those little ones, it's not much longer or bigger for that matter. It is a well-built device and can handle some wear n tear. I've had mine for almost 6 months now and I still love her. You'll want to make sure you have enough juice to last you, and perhaps a spare atty/carto to start off with and you'll be well on your way. You may experience a craving for a cigarette every now and again, but vape that eGo and that urge will subside much more easily than it ever has in the past when trying to quit.

Oh yeah! :thumbsup:

Also, here is a great read that Jolly put together for newbies.

E-cig info

As already mentioned... the eGo has a much better battery life and everyone loves them. It's a 3.7v device still though, so I would recommend you got some LR (low resistance) atomizers or cartomizers to use with it. Cartos might work better for you because there is less hassle than messing with attys, carts, wicking, and dripping. They contain the atomizer and filler in one piece... then you vape for an hour (or more for some folks) then top off with more juice. As always, there is a learning curve with everything, and everyone has different opinions and favorites. Just try all the different methods and see what you prefer.

Edited by DAYVAPE

What is the current one you have not giving you? what level of nic are you doing? Do you have juice that you really like? Are you using cartridges now or cartomizers or Direct dripping?

All of those are factors in killing the urge.

What were you smoking before and how much?

The ego is the way to go for battery life, but like Dayvape says its still just a 3.7 volt so it might not do the deed for you.