Any Silver Bullet Owners?

Hey everyone,

I just got my Silver Bullet mod on Friday and have been using it on a regular since then. This thing is great. It is so much more effective and powerful than the regular e-cig I've been using. This thing vapes great! Any other SB owners out there that can recommend e-juice? I've been getting juice from Viking Vapor and it is ok, but I'm looking for a brand that vapes really well with the silver bullet. Thanks.

Doug M

Edited by DougMichael

I have two Black Silver Bullets (BSB). I would say that the juice will taste the same at 3.7V so the SB isn't really relevant to what's a good juice. :)

My favorites are Vapor Talk Tobacco and Sweet Dawn (and occasionally some Grape Soda). That and some home brews are about all I vape. You'll get lots of suggestions though, be ready for the onslaught. :)

I have a BSB, too, and love it. I switch back and forth between 3.7 volt, 5 volt, and have recently been using it at 6 volt, too. It is amazing.

I mainly use homemade juice any more, but would second Uma's suggestion of tastyvapor.us - they have great flavors and good prices. I haven't tried them all, but I've liked the ones I tried.