Smokin Weak Whiskey

People in the UK are spoilt! I know, I live there.

I read about how people have to wait for their orders and take for granted that whatever I order is on the doorstep the next day!

I recently ordered some flavours from flavourart in italy. That was three weeks ago so although US posting doesn't usually take that long, I'm starting to realise how painful the waiting game is.

I deliberately didn't buy any other flavours because I bought some from the above, the result is me mixing whiskey flavour for the past 3 weeks and because I am trying to make it last, I've been putting less and less flavour in.

It is actually starting to taste like cold sweet tea now!

I feel for you America, and the next time I get my juices on next day delivery I will think of each and every one of you! (although I probably pay twice as much as the U.S prices)

Edited by rianscott

it took them 6 days to prepare the order! says something about they have to prepare them fresh so you get the best flavour!

I'm not grumbling, I knew the rules and decided to play the waiting game and boy I'm going to enjoy those flavours (maybe if they arrive by christmas at which point my whiskey flavour will be tasting, well, well, a bit like a PG/VG mix!)

Could you have ordered them from Liberty Flights (don't they have a UK site)? I've never looked into ordering directly from FA, I get it from stateside suppliers.

I did see liberty but then economy got the better of me, £4 for 20ml of flavour direct from italy where as liberty are more than that price for half the quantity .

There is a drawback of course. Three weeks and counting!

Plus I met Abe (the owner of Liberty Flights?) the other week at the UK VapeFest and he doesn't vape himself! (or so I was told) that's just wrong ! ;)

I get my orders next day if I order from Vaporkings, but that is just because he's pretty close to me. At least the people in the US are used to waiting. I guess that is the price you pay when you live in a huge country and order something thats 2,000 miles away. Overall though, I think our post office usually does a pretty good job. My mail usually averages out to making it at least 500 miles per day.

I get my orders next day if I order from Vaporkings, but that is just because he's pretty close to me. At least the people in the US are used to waiting. I guess that is the price you pay when you live in a huge country and order something thats 2,000 miles away. Overall though, I think our post office usually does a pretty good job. My mail usually averages out to making it at least 500 miles per day.

I'd struggle driving 500 miles in one day i the UK so respect to the U.S postal service!

Though one bug bear in the UK would be that the Royal Mail have a class system and "first class" means probably the next day but sometimes the day after, come christmas period, you are looking at 5 or 6 days, but do they reduce the cost of a first class stamp? THEY DO NOT!

I digress...........

I have become so engrossed in my whiskey overdose I have gone mad and built my second mod and even though I do say so myself, it looks like a vape of perfection!

Suddenly my whiskey flavour has a whole new life (and taste)

I want to make more! how about a budweiser one! king of vapes!

tell me I'm wrong and it's not perfectly beautiful? well I love it and thats what matters and more to the point, it should get me through my weak whiskey stage :)

jackmini.jpg

I have become so engrossed in my whiskey overdose I have gone mad and built my second mod and even though I do say so myself, it looks like a vape of perfection!

Suddenly my whiskey flavour has a whole new life (and taste)

I want to make more! how about a budweiser one! king of vapes!

tell me I'm wrong and it's not perfectly beautiful? well I love it and thats what matters and more to the point, it should get me through my weak whiskey stage :)

jackmini.jpg

Nice work!

Hey thats pretty sweet

The sweetness will be the PG because the whiskey flavour is really thinning out! hurry hurry hurry flavourart!

I'll have to make a different one for each flavour LOL

How did you peel then plaster that label on? That is an attractive lil mod you have there. What's the voltage and what type of carto do you have on it? Maybe one day I'll be so inclined to ask for one (with my label of choice if that's ok with you). Very nice, Rian :dribble:

Edited by noXious

How did you peel then plaster that label on? That is an attractive lil mod you have there. What's the voltage and what type of carto do you have on it? Maybe one day I'll be so inclined to ask for one (with my label of choice if that's ok with you). Very nice, Rian :dribble:

the "label" is printed on film then just wrapped around so you can have anything you want on it, the white bits of your image are transparent so it shows as the aluminium tube, nice and silvery :)

The voltage is currently 3.7v on a 14500 but I think that means you can fit 2 of those smaller bats in that make it 6v? not sure about that though, This one has an LED in it so that would have to be omitted for a 6v (I only put an led in it so I can see it's working :o) and I guess the tactile switch would have to be tested to see how it performs over time on 6v, I've used these little switches for many mods and have had no probs but they were all 3.7v

The Carto is an E2 R3 XL some love em some hate um, I'm the one that loves um!

Edited by rianscott