My Dulcis Review

mastiffmom

I received a generous sample of Dulcis today from VT and after trying it I'm glad Christopher was so generous. I am not a fan of tobacco flavors, I did like JC Tenn. Cured at first then as my taste returned and I discovered that sweet stuff is really good to vape I lost my taste for it. This being said I read all the reviews on this one and decided early on that I would not like it. Dulcis raves all over the place so I figured I was not going to be the outsider, the girl who never tried Dulcis. Well it's very good. Softly sweet, flavor is very full without any harshness on inhale, the tobacco kicks in very slightly on exhale but not in a heavy-handed way. TH is nice at 16mg and the vapor is very good for PG. I also noticed no aftertaste even after 2 1/2 hours. I'm very pleased with this, it hasn't overtaken White Zin or Midnight for me but is on my big bottle list. If I had one complaint about this it would be that I'm going through it too fast, this will not be in my emergency supply. Those are the ones I can tolerate while waiting for good stuff but not enough to use regularly. Shoo in for big bottle list.

• 1 month later...

Once again a juice that I hated at first but is growing on me really quickly. At first this tasted like a burnt caramel with almost no sweetness. I love really sweet juices like Geoffs Blend and Whisker Licker. But I also know that I get an idea in my head about what I think a juice will taste like and when I'm wrong I feel disappointed and confuse that with not liking it. I've learned to come back to juices and let them flavor up and give them another try. That's what happened with Dulcis. I've revisited it and its slowly climbing the charts to be one of my top five.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines