Got A Mega Atty For My Ego---Wow! Big Hits!

MtnLioness

I use the cylinder shape mega ego cartomizer, it holds more.

I use the mega eGo Atty and cartridge too, and at night the ego mega atty wirh mega atty drip tip. The d-tips are available at a lot of places now tip.

I don't test before use... but so far so good thank goodness.

Im on cell phone or I would share specific store pages. Hope this helps.

Thing is....these things use up a LOT of juice. Seems to be a juice hog, for sure. Anyone else notice that?

And no drip tip has been a drag.

I just ordered a couple 306 atty's from Todd at Vaperite. He says they rock and he's been spot on so far. Anyone else try 'em before?

I have some LR 306s I got from Create Vapor (with a drip tip) and I just love them. They are mighty little powerhouses, that's for sure. You can't use them with a cone on the eGo though. I don't care for how they look, but they are amazing little things.

I have some LR 306s I got from Create Vapor (with a drip tip) and I just love them. They are mighty little powerhouses, that's for sure. You can't use them with a cone on the eGo though. I don't care for how they look, but they are amazing little things.

Just had Todd from VapeRite send me two of them; they'll be here Wednesday. He was raving about them so I had to try them! Oh.....no cone, huh? Is my drip tip gonna work? :mellow:

Edited by MtnLioness

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines