Got A Mega Atty For My Ego---Wow! Big Hits!

MtnLioness

Had to post to say that I can't believe the huge difference in using a Mega Atomizer on my eGo. Delivers huge hits that really satisfy my cravings for that big drag from a cig. I haven't been getting that completely from my eGo.

Don't get me wrong--been loving my eGo and am off cigs after 35 years of smoking! Started 7 weeks ago today. But wow, the Mega Atty is awesome! It's almost too big a hit!

Have absolutely been lovin mine too! Glad you discovered the awesomeness too. They rock!

I'm with Uma I LOVE mine. Easy light draws and the vapor is mind blowing. Hope your talking about what WU calls jumbo, I have the 510 mega too and really loved it, I used it so much I killed it. I'm ordering a new one this week-end.

I'm with Uma I LOVE mine. Easy light draws and the vapor is mind blowing. Hope your talking about what WU calls jumbo, I have the 510 mega too and really loved it, I used it so much I killed it. I'm ordering a new one this week-end.

Ha! Easy draws, indeed! I'm still getting used to it and too often am drawing on it like a regular atty. I cough a lot ;) Haha...such big hits with this monster! Love it!

I'm assuming we're talking about the same one. Holds a large amount of juice. I direct drip, though tried the cart it came with. I was told at my local vapor lounge that it would hold a 1/4 bottle of a 10ML juice bottle. Lost count of the drips I added, but it was a lot!! My local guy told me he's getting LR ones in. Can't imagine the vape on those!!

I've never tried a mega atty, but you all are making me very curious now.... :innocent:

Yeah, me too! Can any of you post links to where you got them? I don't want to sift through all my bookmarks of ecig places to find one, then order it and find out it's not what you all meant. Plus, I'm being lazy today! Thanks in advance and "rep" adds for those links. :)

Yeah, me too! Can any of you post links to where you got them? I don't want to sift through all my bookmarks of ecig places to find one, then order it and find out it's not what you all meant. Plus, I'm being lazy today! Thanks in advance and "rep" adds for those links. :)

I got mine at The Vapor Lounge here locally. Not sure if his online store is up yet, but I'm sure there's others that could point you in the right direction. :)

MtnLioness are you Terri? If not, then you both shop at the same store .. hehe, so cool.

I've been curious about the mega attys. TotallyWicked was the first place I saw them and the owner has done a video review of them. I've since seen them on several sites and they may be priced lower if you check around. TW can run a little pricey.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Mtn.

MtnLioness are you Terri? If not, then you both shop at the same store .. hehe, so cool.

I've been curious about the mega attys. TotallyWicked was the first place I saw them and the owner has done a video review of them. I've since seen them on several sites and they may be priced lower if you check around. TW can run a little pricey.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Mtn.

Yep, I'm Terri. What do you mean about shopping at the same store.....??

I recall you telling us you shopped at the Vapor's Lounge and it was an actual storefront. I looked at your locale and said to myself, "that must be Terri!"

You may not remember but we were chatting the other night and you raved about the store. Did you get back in there and stock up on juice, too?

UPDATE *** UPDATE *** UPDATE

All the browsing I did last night and I somehow overlooked this post made by Chris yesterday. VTStore will have mega attys & batts soon! I'll hold off and support my favorite site.

:thumbsup:

Edited by noXious

I recall you telling us you shopped at the Vapor's Lounge and it was an actual storefront. I looked at your locale and said to myself, "that must be Terri!"

You may not remember but we were chatting the other night and you raved about the store. Did you get back in there and stock up on juice, too?

Oh...lol :) I remember.

I went to a party they had Wednesday night. I bought 3 raffle tickets for a buck each--and won two bottles of juice! :-D Grabbed a mega atty there.

MtnLioness, you are right, that site does not yet have an internet storefront. I love the tag line, though: "Keep Smoking. Quit Cigarettes." Cute. I wonder what those box like things are next to their eCig on the site front. Any idea?

And noXious, I am going to take your advice and wait until VT has them in stock! That is awesome! Thanks!

Wordup has them go to 510 atty and you can choose from drop down between reg. or mega. They also have jumbos in stock. I think by amount of juice it's a jumbo. I stopped counting at 40 drops. Monster vapor with eGo. The mega is a longer 510 atty and it doesn't hold nearly as much, you need the jumbo or mega carts for them depending on which one you get. The jumbo is the same diameter as the eGo carto. You don't use a cone with the jumbo. I like the way it looks too.

Every time I go shopping, things are called something else because something new has been added to the list. But, I feel safe in saying that my first one was a Jumbo.. or Monster... eGo atty from WU. It rocked, until I used it up. It took over 60 drops the first fill, and over 20 from then on.

I'm now on one from goodprophets.com and it rocks too. I think they call it eGo Mega Atty. Open the page and if it says it takes 2ml... then that's the one! :)

Way cool Chris at VTstore is going to carry them!! Thanks for the heads up!

Nana~ they also finally have Mega drip tips too for these and they are sweet! After they get going, they don't seem to need as much eliquid to keep going... it has a bigger pan perhaps? These Mega attys are like putting 2 or 3 attys in a bundle and firing up.

An LR mega atty??? OMG! I can't even imagine.... ohhhhh yes I can.... Holy cow!!!!

Aside from copying + pasting within the quote tags I dunno how to use the the quote function but I laughed so hard at:

An LR mega atty??? OMG! I can't even imagine.... ohhhhh yes I can.... Holy cow!!!!

I would love to start a vape cafe/lounge I would be scared though that there may not be the demand and I'd flip-flop til I was belly up :wacko:

You're welcome, AimeeG. I read that you're a teacher and to that I give :thumbsup:

Edited by noXious

Every time I go shopping, things are called something else because something new has been added to the list. But, I feel safe in saying that my first one was a Jumbo.. or Monster... eGo atty from WU. It rocked, until I used it up. It took over 60 drops the first fill, and over 20 from then on.

I'm now on one from goodprophets.com and it rocks too. I think they call it eGo Mega Atty. Open the page and if it says it takes 2ml... then that's the one! :)

Way cool Chris at VTstore is going to carry them!! Thanks for the heads up!

Nana~ they also finally have Mega drip tips too for these and they are sweet! After they get going, they don't seem to need as much eliquid to keep going... it has a bigger pan perhaps? These Mega attys are like putting 2 or 3 attys in a bundle and firing up.

Well, if I can get a drip tip I'm REALLY interested!! If Chris is going to carry the drip tips, too, I could wait until his supply comes in. In the mean time I'll check out goodproghets.com. Thanks Uma!!

Due to my insatiable desire to try something new, and the fact that wordup is having a sale, I'm going to try these (eGo Con Shaped Jumbo Atomizer). I hope it's what you mean. I'm also going to order some of these in the "eGo Jumbo Cone Shaped" style. Though I've never used a cartridge (it's been all cartos or DD for me so far), I want to give this a shot, especially if it holds a ---what was that word, Jolly--- redonkulous amount of liquid. I have personal concerns on filling my cartos at the school building, and this might work better for an all day fill, not to mention longer drives. Once I find out if I like them, I'll order all the new ones when VT gets them in. Thanks for all your help! Oh, and please let me know if this is not what you all are talking about. Like Uma said, it gets confusing when different names are used for similar products. :)

Due to my insatiable desire to try something new, and the fact that wordup is having a sale, I'm going to try these (eGo Con Shaped Jumbo Atomizer). I hope it's what you mean. I'm also going to order some of these in the "eGo Jumbo Cone Shaped" style. Though I've never used a cartridge (it's been all cartos or DD for me so far), I want to give this a shot, especially if it holds a ---what was that word, Jolly--- redonkulous amount of liquid. I have personal concerns on filling my cartos at the school building, and this might work better for an all day fill, not to mention longer drives. Once I find out if I like them, I'll order all the new ones when VT gets them in. Thanks for all your help! Oh, and please let me know if this is not what you all are talking about. Like Uma said, it gets confusing when different names are used for similar products. :)

I haven't tried cone shaped the jumbos are next to them on page, eGo Jumbo atty. You have to get carts for either to go with. Sales are good.

Thing is....these things use up a LOT of juice. Seems to be a juice hog, for sure. Anyone else notice that?

And no drip tip has been a drag.

I just ordered a couple 306 atty's from Todd at Vaperite. He says they rock and he's been spot on so far. Anyone else try 'em before?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines