Gotta Share This...

Hi guys-I got some blue foam from the local pet store. I don't think it was the kind you all talk about, but not sure. The only kind I could find that didn't have a cartridge attached (for a fish tank that is) was a blue foam cover for a large cylinder type filter. I just cut it to fit the cartridge for my ego after filling it 2/3 or so. I took a 3 or 5 ml empty bottle and mixed 24 mg nic liquid with 3 med. sized menthol crystals and added maybe 1/2 ml of organic peppermint extract. IT IS THE BEST VAPE I HAVE HAD IN A WHILE!!!!! Loving it! I have always been a menthol girl, and just had not found the 'sweet spot' of the right menthol yet. The menthol crystals alone just wasn't doing it for me-either it was to weak or then Way to strong.

I am such a happy girl right now!!!!

I have always been a menthol girl, and just had not found the 'sweet spot' of the right menthol yet. The menthol crystals alone just wasn't doing it for me-either it was to weak or then Way to strong.

I am such a happy girl right now!!!!

Cool - I like my mix of VT Mentha, a little VT Dulcis and JohnsonCreek Arctic Menthol. Better half is still looking for a good newport light substitute. Found some promising mixes with My Freedom Smokes, ProVape and really "close" with Alien Express from VapeSafe. She's trying them one by one and I'm holding off ordering a lot. Did that once before after she declared she liked Vapor4Life Newport. Ordered a TON only to have her declare "I don't like this anymore" before it even arrived. So I have TONS of that and many other varieties at 0mg.