Attention Suppliers (Apo)

So I get at least one email a week if not more not only to my Youtube account, but here at Vapor Talk in regards to suppliers shipping to an APO address. Apparently most suppliers will not ship to an APO address, why is this?

All suppliers are welcome to chime in. If you ship to APO's your welcome to post a link to your store below. Please also note if you ship international.

(I have sent out a bulk mail to all suppliers to help get a little info for you military personnel)

So I get at least one email a week if not more not only to my Youtube account, but here at Vapor Talk in regards to suppliers shipping to an APO address. Apparently most suppliers will not ship to an APO address, why is this?

All suppliers are welcome to chime in. If you ship to APO's your welcome to post a link to your store below. Please also note if you ship international.

(I have sent out a bulk mail to all suppliers to help get a little info for you military personnel)

Instead Electronic Cigarettes ships to APOs quite often. If you are overseas with the military and want to purchase, you can visit Instead E-Cigs and use the code "supportourtroops" upon checkout for 10% off.

Other than APOs, we don't ship internationally. If you are in Canada you can visit Instead E-Cigs Canada to buy stock that will ship out of Canada. Please note you can not currently get eliquid with nicotine until we get approval from Health Canada.

I can imagine that the only reason a supplier will not ship to an APO address is because it takes some extra paperwork that needs to be filled out. You have to fill customs paperwork out just like if you were shipping internationally. So some might not want to deal with this paperwork. I can't think of any other reason other than FedEx and UPS will not ship to an APO. But most suppliers use USPS anyway...so this can't be the reason.

You have to look at it this way though. The few minutes it takes to fill out that paperwork is nothing compared to the hell some of these guys are going through for us and our country. I thank you guys (military personnel) so very much for what you guys do day in and day out. My girlfriend's little brother is in the Army, in Afghanistan right now, I can't even imagine what he has to deal with over there. I can't thank you guys enough. We are more than happy to ship to an APO. Any military personnel that would like to order from us, please make sure to e-mail us before you order so that we can generate a unique military discount coupon code for you.

Although an APO/FPO address is considered a US address, there are still some restrictions that must be followed. For example, you can't send a womans swimsuit catalog to someone stationed in Iraq. You can't tell what country your product will be sent to simply by looking at the address, so it's difficult to know if your product is okay to send.

Vapor Barn does ship our products to APO/FPO addresses. We've been there, and know how frustrating it is to be alienated.

Although an APO/FPO address is considered a US address, there are still some restrictions that must be followed. For example, you can't send a womans swimsuit catalog to someone stationed in Iraq. You can't tell what country your product will be sent to simply by looking at the address, so it's difficult to know if your product is okay to send.

That's true godling. I didn't think of that aspect of it.

Awesome Vapor will ship to apos and fpos.

My neice is a Seargent in the marines and its no problem. I send alot of care packages.

I even include 2-16ml bottles of juice and an extra atomizer and battery to anyone in the military for free. Can you imagine having to order an atomizer from Iraq? I served and know what it is to recieve a package when you are are on a tour of duty. Its akin to Christmas. Check my site for the deal............Arno

www.awesomevapor.com

Widowsbeadwork has always shipped to APO addresses. Military active duty personnel that order a starter kit get 2 extra 5-packs of cartridges.

Our military sons and daughters serve us, I really do not understand why some refuse to serve them.

The Widow

http://widowsbeadwork.com/EcigaretteStore.html

• 5 years later...