Tastyvapor.us Tasty Finger

michealprater

I recieved a bottle of this on a trade and had very high hopes for this juice as I am a big fan of butterfinger candy bars. Unfortunately I was disappointed. This flavor has a lot of mixed reviews, infact several people love it. It does taste like a butterfinger, but it is not quite sweet enough. I am thinking of mixing it with a butter rum to see if that sweetens it up. I got 10%vg 24mg. The vapor production is excellent, no complaints there at all, even on a normal res atty. However there is a very light throat hit, which is suprising at 24mg. This is definately not a juice I will vape regularly, but it is good enough to experiement with mixing. If I end up with some more madvapes butter rum, I will report back how the mixing turns out.

Anyone else tried Tasty finger?

thanks for the review on the butterfinger, and please keep us updated on the fix-up.

as for the DIYFS's fried spice apple... mine tastes more like apple cider with a random bite of pie. Weird how everybody's tastebuds are always so different, but I think this is why the eCig is so very personalized on every level, from nicotine adjustments to flavor and so forth.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines