E Juice Sample Pack From East Mall. Red Bull, Black Tea, Dr Pepper, Cherry, Coffee

Hey everyone,

I ordered a 100ml sample pack from east mall consisting of 5 20ml 18mg bottles.

Service.

The service was fine, I didnt have any special requests and it seemed to have left the warehose promptly.

Shipping Speed.

Very quck. 7 days to get to my house in Aus, Not as quick as Ruyan direct (5 DAYS!) but perfectly adequete.

Packaging.

Plain brown box. I was a little anoyed to see that there wassnt any bubble wrap or anyhting like that in the box, just a plastic bag with the juice and a little keyring type gift from david. However all the bottles are plastic so im sure its fine.

Red Bull.

FANTASTIC!. Nice strong flavour. Sweet and fruity with that nice tang Red Bull has. Spot on. Nice throat hit and decent vapor amount, perhaps a little thin, but still plenty of it. 4.5/5

Cherry.

Kinda like a glace cherry or carmealised cherry. Quite nice very sweet with a good amount of flavour. Solid throat hit and vapor. Would have liked it to be a more fruity taste rather than a glace cherry taste but it tastes like i immagined it to. 4/5

Dr Pepper.

At first i didnt like it. Kinda mediciney but then as i got into it i realised that that is what dr pepper tastes like and i started enjoying it. The flavour is spot on. Decent throat hit and vapor production. Its somewhere 3.75 /5

Black Tea.

Really nice and mellow. A deffinete tea taste allthough its quite light. It has a very slight fruity taste to it which makes it taste somewhere between a regular black tea and earl grey. Probably the best all day vape allthough im yet to try it for an extended period. 4/5

Coffee.

The only flavor im dissapointed with. Yes it kinda tastes like coffee but it is far too sweet, its kinda like a lolly coffee (candy for you amercans :P ) There is also this slight taste of dish liquid. Its a very small taste but it brings the whole thing down quite a lot. Vapor production and throat hit are ok. 2/5

All these flavours are pretty sweet (less so with the black tea) I really like them but cant see myself using them all day. I think the next batch i order will be primeraly a tobbaco set. I like my RY4 and used that heaps and the marlbro carts my m401 came with were quite tasty. Anyway very nice flavours with the exception of the coffee. I will send this onto david as some feedback.

Thanks for reading the review.

Edited by Sydesteppa

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines