Just Canceled My Order From Blu, Now I Could Use Some Advice!

goose0512

As the title states, I just canceled my order from Blu because after a week and a half, they still didn't know when it would ship. And from reading many posts on this fantastic website, its seems as if I have made the right decision!!

So I have a couple of questions that would help me greatly in purchasing my first e-cig!

I am a light smoker which means I have only a couple a day, not too excessive. The reason I was attracted to the Blu E-cig was because of the flavors, and the charging case. Also, I liked the size of the Blu, and the fact that it was black.

So here is what I am looking for:

I am looking for an e-cig close to the size of a real cigarette. Also if the e-cig is black that would be a huge plus because I will be out smoking it in public and don't want people to think I am smoking something crazy due to the size!!!

I am always traveling and I don't think dripping would be great all of the time due to the fact I am in the car a lot.

It would be great to find one with a good throat hit and a good amount of vapor on the exhale.

So basically; an e-cig with a long/decent battery life, good vapor and throat hit, a long lasting cartridge (would be a plus if I could also use the dripping technique when I have the time). And also the size, because I will be mobile a lot, I don't want to have a large thing I will be carrying around!

Also, price is kind of an issue. I am not looking to spend like $100+ on an e-cig. So def an affordable one!!

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to read my post and if you respond thank you times 10. If there is anyone that has a couple options that would help to with the pro's and con's.

I can't wait for the day I can stop smoking these horrible smelling toxin filled cigarettes.

Cheers!!

A Joye 510 will probably be perfect for you. I do want to point out that a pre-filled cartridge is never going to last long, but direct dripping is different than filling a cartridge with your own juice. Instead of cartridges you should probably just get some cartomizers, they hold a ton of juice so you don't have to worry about refilling them as much. Hopefully someone else will pop in here that can help you find a good supplier, I just look for the cheapest deal at the time. Good luck and don't give up, you will be so glad you made the switch. :thumbsup:

I'm not going to be one to recommend any of the cig looking e-cigs because within a week, like everyone else, you'll end up getting tired of the short battery life. You just can't have small like a real cig and good battery life in one unit. Go ahead and go save some money and go for the eGo... made by Joye. Its a really nice looking unit and has tremendous battery life as well. It's the best bang for your buck in the e-cig world, imho. Buy the kit and it comes with everything you need... you just need some extra juice and maybe a few extra atomizers.

Edited by DAYVAPE

As the title states, I just canceled my order from Blu because after a week and a half, they still didn't know when it would ship. And from reading many posts on this fantastic website, its seems as if I have made the right decision!!

So I have a couple of questions that would help me greatly in purchasing my first e-cig!

I am a light smoker which means I have only a couple a day, not too excessive. The reason I was attracted to the Blu E-cig was because of the flavors, and the charging case. Also, I liked the size of the Blu, and the fact that it was black.

So here is what I am looking for:

I am looking for an e-cig close to the size of a real cigarette. Also if the e-cig is black that would be a huge plus because I will be out smoking it in public and don't want people to think I am smoking something crazy due to the size!!!

I am always traveling and I don't think dripping would be great all of the time due to the fact I am in the car a lot.

It would be great to find one with a good throat hit and a good amount of vapor on the exhale.

So basically; an e-cig with a long/decent battery life, good vapor and throat hit, a long lasting cartridge (would be a plus if I could also use the dripping technique when I have the time). And also the size, because I will be mobile a lot, I don't want to have a large thing I will be carrying around!

Also, price is kind of an issue. I am not looking to spend like $100+ on an e-cig. So def an affordable one!!

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to read my post and if you respond thank you times 10. If there is anyone that has a couple options that would help to with the pro's and con's.

I can't wait for the day I can stop smoking these horrible smelling toxin filled cigarettes.

Cheers!!

Looks to me like you want to go with a 510 with a PCC (personal charging case) and 510 cartomizers.

WELCOME to VT!!

FORGET the size/looks of a cigarette. Battery life is minimal at best! Get an eGo or tornado Kit and some LR cartomizers along with a few bottles of juice of your liking and you will be set. The standard eGo 650 mAh battery will last you pretty much ALL day instead of charging 4 times or carrying a clunky PCC around everywhere.

We are just looking out for you when we say this because we have seen it SO many times here... Someone wants a cigarette size PV, gets one, then hates it because they are constantly having to change batteries. SOME people like to go that route, but just think about what you will have to carry around with you.....an eGo and a small bottle of juice, or, a cig looking device, a bottle of juice, extra batteries, and a charger.

In the end it's your choice, I just like to keep stuff to a minimum . one eGo and juice is all I carry in my pocket for day to day use.

I'd recommend the eGo kit and some 510 cartomizers. eGo batteries (650mAh or 900mAh) hold a charge a long time. If you want to also buy a mega 510 battery, its smaller, but you'll have to charge it more often. eGo's and 510's have interchangeable parts so you can decide what's best to use whenever you're on the go. I use eGo and 510 Mega batteries with 510 cartomizers! Plus I have a 510 direct USB pass-through. They all work great together! E Liquid flavors can be purchased online at a lot of places! :)

It took a few months before I was ready to make the switch to the bigger and better battery. Honestly if I would have been told not to bother with my 510 and to go with a big cigar looking battery, I would have giving up and kept smoking. I think that when some people first quit, having something the same size of a cig is just as important as having the nicotine. I still use my 510 batts as spares when my Riva dies on me. They are fine to start out with, IMHO. I really don't consider it a waste of money because later when you're ready to switch you can buy some eGo or Riva batteries without buying the entire kit. Everything else is compatible. This has been my experience and what worked for me, everyone's preferences are different, especially (it seems) when it comes to vaping.

OK. First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who responded. I have think I have come to a conclusion.

I think for public use, it would be best for the Joye 510 with cartomizers. It looks like a 'clove' and in my opinion it will look better smoking in public and in my car compared to the eGO.

And for office and home use, the Joye eGo with cartomizers because it is a bigger odd shaped unit.

Now I just need some suggestions on the best place to purchase these units so I can get my vapor on...lol

So any suggestions on where to get each unit and some cartomizers would help me tremendously!!

EVEN better!! Get both!! thumbsup.gif

The VT store here has them.

Luke at Vapor Galaxy is a member here and a great guy. Jeffrey at Word Up Ecig is too. There are just so many places!! LOL I'm sure there will be many more people here telling you about even more sites. Totally Wicked is another that comes to mind. All of the ones I mentioned are just their name with .com added to them.

Edited by ThaHodgehound

EVEN better!! Get both!! thumbsup.gif

The VT store here has them.

Luke at Vapor Galaxy is a member here and a great guy. Jeffrey at Word Up Ecig is too. There are just so many places!! LOL I'm sure there will be many more people here telling you about even more sites. Totally Wicked is another that comes to mind. All of the ones I mentioned are just their name with .com added to them.

Jeffery at wordup has both in stock. Go for the 520 pcc kit and if you want eGo he has XLs in stock. You can get battery and I love my jumbo atty, and fast charger for eGo. 520 is longer life battery but is 510, works great for light smoker. WU also has great juices I think like 80 flavors, great for one stop shopping and Jeffery will answer any questions and not steer you wrong. Congrats for re-thinking the Blu. If I hadn't found this site I would have gone back to analogs after my Blu experience. Now saddle up and buy that ecig!