Juice

Sandy

How long can you store your bottles of juice and should you put in frig? Or just in a room temp cool place. Only asking as I would like to stock up on juices and was not sure

how well they will keep. Thank you. Sandy

If the e Liquid is of good quality from a well known supplier it has a shelf life of about 2 years. Do not refrigerated your e liquid. Keep it room temperature, between 60 and 86 degrees F. It's also very important the liquid is kept out of direct sunlight. :)

If the e Liquid is of good quality from a well known supplier it has a shelf life of about 2 years. Do not refrigerated your e liquid. Keep it room temperature, between 60 and 86 degrees F. It's also very important the liquid is kept out of direct sunlight. :)

I'm glad you posted this info! I've been keeping all my liquids in the door compartment of my refrigerator. Just moved it all to a small shelf on the side on my computer desk. Dark and away from any heat. :) Thanks for the info!

Welcome to VT Sandy and thanks for asking that question. I was wondering the same thing myself, I've seen some other post saying they refrigerate their e-liquids and was afraid I'd messed up by not doing so. I've kept all of my supplies in a old tool box beside my chair for safe keeping :icecream:.

Edited by Shihzam