Canadian E-Cig Retailers

noxleno

I've heard about people having issues with getting juice across the Canadian border, so I'm looking into purchasing one in Canada. However, I want a Joye510 kit, which is apparently more widely available in the US and China than in Canada, based on the Canadian sites I've looked at. Can anybody suggest some Canadian retailers when I can find the Joye510 model?

Also, are there any of you who've experience problems ordering hardware or juice from the US/ Overseas into Canada?

Thanks.

www.happyvaper.com

Pretty cheap prices, and their in Canada.

You can get a 510 clone for $15. (With charger, atomizer, battery and two cartridges.).

Pretty cheap, and shipping is like $7.

They also have 510's for sale for a good price too.

I could imagine that the border agents would stop juices and e-cigs, as Health Canada has deemed the importation and such of electronic cigarettes, illegal. (Remember, if you order from the states, and the customs claims it, then your SOL. You could also risk being put onto a mail watch list, if they deem appropriate.)

Edited by Lyth

New to vaping but this is the route I have taken!! Being nervous and a sorta 'law-abiding' senior citizen I ordered my 510 and ego from a Canadian suppler - Both more expensive then from a US source - but did get a 10% discount!! and free shipping. So take a boo at NicFitNation.com located in Gibsons BC. Only liked 1 of the 3 included liquids soooooooooooooo... as my second order, I ordered from the US and they arrived in only 9 days - and that was astonishing speed. All liquids and DIY bottles. Now preparing order number three - from the US. Should customs swoop down on me -I have a friend with a son living near Seattle and will have to arrange personal delivery. I sure hope not. I am feeling so much better in less than 2 weeks of vaping.