What Is A Good Case For My Tornado And Riva?

Sandy

When we go out for the night, I would like a nice case to carry my carto's and a couple of batteries. Where do I get something like that. I tried putting in a bag when we were on bike but

the button turns on to easy and need something that won't burn me . Thank you, Sandy :rolleyes2:

I have a little make-up bag for my 510 but Saturday I was going through stuff to pitch and found a case from injectable imitrex. It is a brand that uses no needle only air and it bruised the heck out of me so I didn't use again anyway the case is very nice with elastic loops for med pen and the eGo fits perfectly, snug and the button is not near the strap. Used it all week-end and carried it in my purse today the eGo did not move a bit. Also has a mesh pocket which will hold a small bottle of juice nicely, sample sizes about four without crowding the e cig. is also rigid so no banging into things. I tend to re-purpose stuff sorry.

When we go out for the night, I would like a nice case to carry my carto's and a couple of batteries. Where do I get something like that. I tried putting in a bag when we were on bike but

the button turns on to easy and need something that won't burn me . Thank you, Sandy :rolleyes2:

Tube reader case.

post-1132-088465500 1286847952_thumb.jpg

post-1132-088465500 1286847952_thumb.jpg