Mixing Similar Juice

So...

I bought a couple 10ML bottles of flavors, my first. I find that they don't provide the hit that my menthol juice does, since they're designed to obviously be a non-menthol style with said flavor.

Can I just dump one of em into a half 30ML bottle of Menthol and get a cool result, or is it not recommended to mix?

So...

I bought a couple 10ML bottles of flavors, my first. I find that they don't provide the hit that my menthol juice does, since they're designed to obviously be a non-menthol style with said flavor.

Can I just dump one of em into a half 30ML bottle of Menthol and get a cool result, or is it not recommended to mix?

You may certainly mix! Although, I'd try it at a smaller batch than 15ml menthol. Maybe all you need is one drop of menthol to get the hit you are looking for (throat hit, maybe... kitsune, where are you?!), and the rest one of your new flavors. If you're using cartomizers, this is easy to do in the rubber cap with the condom method. If you are direct dripping, maybe one drop menthol every few times. I made an entire cartomizer of menthol when I was sick... man, did that help clear up my sinuses! Much better than a cough drop! Be careful with menthol, it is really a potent flavor, is my advice.

Vape on! :coffee:

mixing flavors is a great way to help out a flavor that isn't working for you. I add a bit of menthol to all my flavors. a few drops usually goes a long way. menthol can overpower many flavors if too much is added. Like AimeeG said--maybe start with a smaller amount until you find the right mix.

Thanks for the replies all!

I've been liberally dripping the apple E-Juice into my normal menthol, it's quite amazing. I'm happy I didn't go and dump them in together, wouldn't have been as good. Looking forward to mixing the menthol with strawberry and coffee soon :)