Willing To Help (Mixing Tips)

Liquidxpress

Hi All,

I'm Rob from LiquidXpress, I know I'm not allowed to promote the site, so I was turned on to this site by some customers and thought I would try to get involved here as well, I'm open to mixing questions because it's something I do a lot of myself, we also DO NOT sell PV's so, I'm just another guy that offers his view on PV's if you have questions please let me know! I'm happy to help.

Rob

Hi All,

I'm Rob from LiquidXpress, I know I'm not allowed to promote the site, so I was turned on to this site by some customers and thought I would try to get involved here as well, I'm open to mixing questions because it's something I do a lot of myself, we also DO NOT sell PV's so, I'm just another guy that offers his view on PV's if you have questions please let me know! I'm happy to help.

Rob

I have a question about mixing. I, in my panic to hoard, bought 150ml of standard 24mg PG Molboro juice. I'm not thrilled with the strength or taste. It produces a lot of vapor but I want more taste but don't know what flavors to get to mix with it. Can you give me some info on what I can buy in the way of flavorings to add to this?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

I have a question about mixing. I, in my panic to hoard, bought 150ml of standard 24mg PG Molboro juice. I'm not thrilled with the strength or taste. It produces a lot of vapor but I want more taste but don't know what flavors to get to mix with it. Can you give me some info on what I can buy in the way of flavorings to add to this?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Hi Kevin, I have tried LorAnn Gourmet Apple flavor in the Molboro. It's mild, not to sweet, but yet enough to improve the flavor. Hope this helps.

Hi LiquidXpress.

I just recieved my first order from you guys. ( Fast shipping, Thanks )

Haven't tried it out yet, Haven't gotten my cigs yet, but i'm sure it'll be good.

Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future once i get the Vapes flowing.

Also, is your 36mg supply going to dry up like a lot of others are or do you have a good source to

keep it coming?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all I just wanted to say I'm sorry I haven't checked this forum in awhile I got totally confused with all the new forums and lost the link to this one, Thanks Donley for pushing me back onto the right path. Again if people have questions and I don't answer them right away please definately feel free to email me at rob@liquidxpress.com

Florida - I don't know anything about mixing lorann's flavorings as ours are different, ours are from the liquid manufacturers in china. So it's flavoring from the source.

KBB - I'm sure that any type of "tobacco" flavoring may bring it back to life, or somthing that might blend well with a tobacco, maybe a cherry?

Machinist - Our PG 36mg is not going to dry up for awhile, unfortunately though or VG has. We're only selling up to 26mg VG unflavored now.

Hope that helps all and I'll be around a lot more now.

Rob